Chapter 8: BEACH!!!

Katey's POV

We pull up and I quickly jump out the car and I cursed To myself

"I forgot my fucking towel" I mumble and Tyler laughs, hopping out the car last.

"Got an extra one in the back, don't worry!" He exclaims and I smile at him before walking away.

"Hello!" I hear a voice squeak and I turn to see Alice, I wave at her and start walking again she shoves something into my hand and saw it was the towel

"You must be Katey, Aaron never stops talking about you" she tells me and I turn to Aaron to see him blushing, I nod and laugh.

"Come on, we need to go find a spot!" I say running off to the beach, we walk around for a couple of minutes before we found a spot under a beautiful Palm tree.

I squish my toes into the soft white sand, I place the towel down and place by flip flops beside it. I shrug my jeans off before slipping my shirt off and I hear a choke and I laugh shaking my ass

"I need to go to the toilet" Aaron mumbles and runs off fastly, I start laughing and the rest of them join in.

"I must say, you do have a good looking body. Do you get it from your mother?" Paul asks and I nod looking down.

"Stop talking about shit, let's swim. Come on Alice!" I say grabbing her hand and pulling her to the clear blue water. I swim out far enough so I couldn't touch the bottom. And it was dark underneath my feet.

I lay on my back and relax floating on top, I feel a pinch at my ankle and I jolt up spluttering the water. I feel a pull at my feet and I scream, looking around for someone.

Then I was pulled under, I thrash around struggling to get out of the grip. I feel somebody wrap their arms around my waist and I look to see Tyler.

We resurface and I slap in the chest hardly and he starts laughing.

"Don't you ever do that again" I yell slipping out of his grip and swim to the shore. I run out of the water and turn to see Tyler swimming back.

I laugh quietly sitting down on my towel in the sun, I close my eyes slipping down my sun glasses. I feel the sun heat up my back, so I turn.
I hear a whistle and I sit up slowly and wave to the boys walking past.

"Hello boys" I greet them and they all wave, I must say all of them had pretty neat body's. I her a cough behind me and I turn to see Alice looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

I shrug at her and stand up, my tummy grumbles and I laugh.

"I'm hungry, come get something to eat with me" I say walking away from them, I look up an see Aaron ahead. He smiles at me and I smile quickly before going back to my task.

"So you getting something to eat? mind if I join?" He asks and I nod at him and he starts following, we come to a stop at a fish and chip shop at the same time and we laugh.

"So do you like the beach?" He asks and I nod

"Yeah, but I don't have time, and how was your time in the so called bathroom" I laugh and he blushes looking down.We were now second in line, I pull out my wallet and wait.

"What would you like to today ma'm?" He asks looking at me hungrily, soon enough he stops looking and goes back to ordering.

I look up to Aaron to see him full on glaring, I nudge him in the shoulder and he looks down at me smiling like he was a innocent puppy.

"well could I grab, 2 crumbed fillets and a small chips with some tomato sauce." I ask him and he nods not looking up, he was probably scared shitless.

He hands me my receipt and I wait on the side waiting for my order number.

"18" somebody yells and I put my hand up and the guy from before comes with my order. He gives it to me smirking, before walking away.

I look down at the box, and see his number I laugh and walk out putting it in my phone before ripping it up and putting it in the bin.

I feel something wet splash on my face, I look up to see it raining. Da fuck?! One minute it's sunny and now it's goddam fucking raining, I groan sitting in the cover area eating, where was Aaron?

I finish up and walk out into the rain, now I was soaking in water but it sure did feel good. I was happy for once, I wasn't high or drunk, I was actually happy for the first time in ages

_________________________

So happy! Has she made it up to Aaron and his family?

900 read for Next chapter