Chapter 7: Here we go

Kateys POV

"Well I'm here to talk" Paul tells me and I nod and let him trying not to slam the door in his face.

"So what the fuck do you want?" I asks and he sits down on the couch patting the space beside him but I move to the single one, he sighs and starts.

"Well it's about this weekend, tomorrow me, Tyler, Alice and Aaron are going to the beach and I was asking if you wanted to come" he asks shyly and I smirk and nod.

"Yeah I'll come, but the only reason is I need to get a tan as because my family's out this weekend" I tell him, he nods standing up

"We'll pick you up at 9" he tells me before running out the house, I sigh and run up stairs looking for my swimming outfit.

I squeal in exit excitement, I haven't been to the beach for ages. But that's only because I'm too busy at school and at the shop with friends nearly every weekend

I look out the window to see it was jut dusk, I look down at my phone. It was already 6o clock. I yawn loudly before flipping onto the bed. It was gonna be a tiring day tomorrow and I needed to get some rest.

--Next morning--

I yawn sitting up and I slip my out of bed slowly, it was 6o clock in the morning but I needed to get ready.

I turn the tap on for the bath before adding some bubbles, I wait a couple of minutes before I turn it off.

I slip my clothes of and jump into the bath, moaning at the warmth. I slip my head under the water and come out straining my hair. I stand up and wrap a towel around my body, I dry myself and grab my swimming outfit.

I put it on and slip on a lacy see through shirt and some white booty shorts. I look at myself in the mirror and pose flexing my arms, I brush my hair before tying it into a neat tight bun.

I go through my make up draw and find some waterproof mascara, I go close to the mirror and make my put some mascara on.

I look at my watch and gasp it was already 8?! I run into my closet an ld grab put some flip flops and run downstairs. I sit at my table and snack at some Oreos, my fiends say I'm gonna get fat but I'm naturally like this.

I hear a knock and I quickly run upstairs and brush my teeth, I run downstairs and look at the mirror beside the door puckering my lips. I open the door widely and see Paul.

"Took you long enough" he mumbles walking off with me trailing, I look at the car and see Alice, Tyler and Aaron. I was in the back sitting with Tyler. I smile at him and we were off.

"It's gonna be a fun today guys, just you wait" Tyler yells and I smile, this was gonna be a good day.

_________________

What events will be happening and will be a good day after all?

600 read for next chapter!!