Chapter 3: My invite

Katy's POV (the next day)

I wipe my eyes, sitting up out of my bed. It was a late night and I was exhausted, me and my girlfriends went out shopping all night.

I stand up stretching before walking off into my closet. I pick out a pair of heels and white booty shorts with a sport bra.

I walk into the bathroom turning on my shower, stripping down. I moan as the water hits my bare body, making me relax.

I step out placing a towel around my body, I slide on my clothes before walking down stairs for breakfast.

I pull out the milk and breakfast making as fast as I could, I slowly eat before grabbing my bag and running out the door.

I walk to my car, jumping in before speeding off. I turn up my music and start screaming the song. I jump out and walk through the school door.

I walk up behind Felix and jump on his back putting my hands over his eyes.

"Guess" I whisper lowly trying to sound different, he laughs and puts a hand to his chin.

"Hmmm, is it.......Katey" he guesses and I pout and jump off his back. He laughs at my expression before going back to what he was doing. I stomp away jokingly, when I got around the corner I stop and walk to my locker.

I pick up my books for the lesson before turning around to see Aaron. I wave at him but he just glares at me and I shift my weight a little before turning and walking but a hand stopping me.

"What do you want!?" I ask and he just stares at me, I duck under his arm and walk off making sure he knew that I didn't want to talk to him.

I walk into maths with a sigh before placing myself next to Felix and Eric.

"So you coming to the party tonight babe?" Eric asks me and I nod my head. A smile plays on his lips before he places a hand on my thigh. I grab his hand moving it away.

Yeah, Eric was hot and all but we were over, he's annoying as fuck. And when he wants something he gets it half the time or maybe all the time, because he's a rich snobby kid but there's no need to say to his face I am too but not the snobby part.

Maybe a little but not as much as him, I slap his hand away againthis time making me angry.

"Stop it Eric!" I yell whisper and he turns to me

"I know you want me Katey" he whispers and I shake my head before standing up and swapping with Felix.

"Is he getting annoying now?" Felix asks and I nod at him, he just turns to Eric with a hard glare.

"Don't worry Felix, he's never gonna get this anyway" I say pointing to my sexy body and he laughs at me, getting stares from the class and the teacher.

"So Ms.Marina and Mr.Gregory do you have anything to say to this class?" mr ask and Felix shakes his head sitting down, I just stand there.

"Well....?" Mr asks again

"Well I have two, how the fuck are you so smart and.....I'm bored so I'm just gonna go" I tell him and he looks taken back, I stand at the door with my books in my hands.

"See ya" I wave before walking out the class, I let out a deep breathe then I start laughing. It was actually quite true it was boring but I have the best grades in my class. Even though people think people like me are stupid there wrong.

________________________

Aaron's POV

She just walks out like it was a daily thing, yeah she was naughty and I like that. But sleeping around with that many boys...that's not right.
I feel a tap at my shoulder and I turn to one of the jocks.

"You wanna come to a party tonight it's at Eric's?" he asks and I nod my head and pats my back

"You've made the right choice, his party's are the best!!!" He yells and I laugh before turning back to my work, maybe it was time I loosened up a bit.

___________________

Next chapter for 90 reads and what will happen at this party!??

And that photo is Aaron! Cast member is Cole Sprouse