Chapter 14: Aaron

*Little bit of sexual content xx*

Aaron's POV

"How did they get past!" I growl at my Beta Tyler. He sigh running his hand through his hair.

"I don't know Alpha" he repilies tugging at his hair, I hear a loud knock on the door and I sniff smiling as my mate stumbles in but quickly frowning at how she smelt

"Guys I've gotta show you something" she squeals and she brings out a yellow sponge from her back pocket.

"Well I was .. Hiccup .. walking through the kitchen chasing these weird little things and something called out for me under the sink and I found ..Hiccup .. SPONGEBOB!!" She screams running out of the door yelling out. Tyler coughs covering a laugh

Both me and Tyler standing there still unable to utter a word. I Sprint past Tyler and follow her scent which leads to...the dining room.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.. I can't hear you! SPONGE BOB SQUAREPANTS!!" She screams over and over again, I cough loudly and she turns to me smiling.

"Oh god I've missed you so much, I'm so horny" she giggles and I raise an eyebrow and she comes up to me, my wolf was going in circles around my head.

Her breathe fans my neck and my breathing hitches as she scrapes her nails on my back. I close my eyes for a moment and turn to see she was gone

I groan, what a tease?! My wolf howls in exciment, I run down the hall Kate's scent leading into my room...how did she manage to find it?

I walk in to hear the shower going and I let out a breathe. The shower stops and out steps a very naked Kate.

"I'm hungry" she stmops and I look away, but my wolf was trying to see her beautiful figure.

'Stop being such a perve' I yell

'in not the only one wanting to see it' he growls and smugly smiles.

"I said I was hungry" Kate's voice whispers in my ears, still naked I don't know how long I can hold myself from jumping her. Her boobs press up against my chest and I feel a tent growing down south.

"Did I do that" she giggles holding onto it and adverts her gaze to my member. I groan loudly throwing back my head

"Its so....big" she exclaims and her hand pulls back slowly in a teasing manner. She smiles in satisfaction slipping back on her undergarments and she starts rummaging through my draw bringing out an oversized shirt just covering her ass

"I'm going to go exploring and find some lost treasure" she squeals running out room yelling glee to everyone she passed she stops at the kitchen and starts rummaging through the fridge bringing out whip cream.

She stands on her tippy toes rumagung through the cupboard.

" Alpha I have some new abo- Woah" Jake my omega exclaims looking at Kate's ass his eyes flickering from black to normal. I growl possesively and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry man but that ass" his eyes flicker towards her again and I snarl a bit louder making Kate jumps, the hot choclate powder sprinkling all over her.

She shrugs and licks at her hand and she smiles walking out the kitchen

"What the... Did she just..." Jake trails off bursting into laughs. I chuckle standing up following her and it ends in the ball room where a long table leads down to the end.

"Kate where are you" a head perks up from beneath the table.

"Waiter over here" she mockingly yells towards me and I run over to her and she tilts her head.

"Have I got any chocolate on my neck" she asks and I shake my head

"Looks like you've still got it" she says poking my pants and I blush looking away

"Do you want me to help you with it?" I choke on my spit and I look to her...

'Let her, I want to feel her small hands on our monster ' My wolf purrs jumping around

"If you do follow me" she whispers in my ear and I turn to see her walking out the room. Before I could think my feet were running after her.

She turns her head slightly and smiles walking into my room.I walk in to see her laying on the bed sleeping, I smile slightly at her figure my bulge still in my pants.

Looks like I have to have a long cold shower, a really long cold shower.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

NO MORE SEXAUL CONTENT NOW YOU CAN READ ON

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Kate's POV

I groan at my pounding headache, my movement stiff as my hangover started to kick in. I wonder what I did last night. I shrug slightly and slip out of bed into the bathroom having a long hot shower.

[][][][][][][]After shower[][][][][][][]

I wrap the towel tightly around my body and walk out the room heading straight for the kitchen. I walk in opening the fridge taking out some milk chugging it out of the container

"Well well well, what do I have here" a deep voice chuckles

"Something your not gonna get hun" I say not bothering to look at him and I feel an arm tug at my arm and I come face to face with a really hot and creepy Blondie.

" Let go of me!" I hiss at him and he holds onto me tighter, my eyes brim with tears at the remberance of this movement

"Please" I beg

"Not until I see what's under this towel" he smirks tugging at it and this is when I snapped. I grab hold of his hair slamming him onto the bench.

" What the fuck did I just say" I snarl a weird sound comes from the back of my throat and I sniff the air stiffening at the smell of blood

I step back shaking in anger and frustration, I bolt out the back door and into the forest. Oh god, did I kill him, no! That little prick deserved it.

I stumble to the floor and scream, looking down at my leg to see a gash pouring out blood. I arch my back and close my eyes panting, my body heating up. I look down at the wound to see it gone....

I'm going crazy. The heat resurfaces again and I scream pulling at my hair.

"Ahhhhhhh" I arch my back again the heat increasing, sobs breaking my body. What was happening?!

"Katey" I turn my head to see Aaron kneeling beside me

"Whats happening! Please make it stop" I whimper screaming, he pulls his shirt off and slips it over my body and I relax a bit but the heat still eating at my body.

I was now shaking uncontrollably and Aaron was definitely freaking out.

"Please" I beg, I've never been in so much pain. It felt like my body was dipped into broiling water while being poked at by a butcher knife.

"I don't know what to do" he whimpers and another figure emerges from the trees and Aaron's sighs in relief.

"Father whats happening" he asks strained and the figure couches beside me and puts his hand to forehead and I scream arching my back further he quickly pulls away

"Holy shit, she's burning up. Feel my son" he mumbles rubbing his hand. Aaron puts his hand to my forehead and I bite my lip tasting the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and he pulls away.

"Her eyes" he gasps staring

"Their like glowing a bright blue" he whispers, I dig my hand into the soil when I heard a snap. They both gasp

"Shes shifting?" He gasps when another crack echos through the forest.

___________________________

I feel so bad I haven't updated in so long (~>____