twelve - surprise trip

Charlie

3:06 PM

Lauren, Riley and I are currently in a small dessert place. Lauren is looking at each cake, cupcake, cookies and ice cream.

Their flavours of desserts are pretty cool, and it's our favourite place to get dessert.

I get a small container of red velvet flavoured ice cream, Lauren gets a batman cupcake that I haven't tried before and Riley got a raspberry cheesecake.

Once we paid, we started to eat our desserts and we walked towards our apartment.

It was starting to get cold, these few days but all it is, is light wind and it's raining a bit more.

People roam the streets and I people watch as Riley and Lauren talk about Riley's new photo shoot

My phone begins to ring and I dig it out from my pocket and to my ear.

"Hello?" I say into the phone. "Hey, it's Mandy, you, Lauren and Riley need to come to my office in about ten minutes" Mandy says.

"Sure, is everything alright?" I ask "Yup, just be at my office" I nod my head even though she can't see me "Okay" and I hang up.

"Who was that?" Riley asks "Mandy, she wants us to go to her office" I shrug and they nod.

3:31 PM

When we reached the management building, Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton were arriving at the same exact time.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask Calum "Mandy called us" he shortly answered.

"She called--" Michael cuts me off "Race to her office!" He exclaimed and we all started to run.

We were shoving and pushing each other to be the first to the room.

Luke having the longest legs, made it first, then me, then Calum, then Riley, then Ashton, Lauren and Michael made it t the same time.

"I won!" Luke cheered. "I was a close second" I say "I beat Calum, I beat Calum, I beat Calum" I go around him and rub it in his face.

He rolls his eyes "You pushed me, I would've made it before you if you didn't" he says "Sure, Cal, Sure" I tell him.

"Well, you two are a cuter couple now" Mandy's voice makes us all turn around and she is at the doorway.

Calum and I blush and don't look at each other.

Mandy makes her way over to her desk and we all fight over the three chairs.

Luke ends up on Calum's lap, Lauren on Mikey's and Riley on Ashton's.

"No fair" I pout, I look to Mandy and smile.

I rush over to her and sit on her lap. I put my legs on one of the arm rest's and my back rest's on the other one.

I put one hand on my hip and one on my head to act like a model.

They all laugh at me and look at me like I'm a weirdo.

I just look at Mandy "So, why are we here?" I ask her.

"Right, so I know that you guys have had a busy month, but mostly last week, and I decided to let you guys go on vacation" we all cheer at the great news.

"Oh! Where are we going?" Lauren asked excitedly. "You are all going to Hawaii!" Mandy announces.

I jump up off her lap and give her a tight hug "Seriously?" I gape.

Everyone is cheering and Calum and Ashton are doing a hoola dance.

"I can't wait" Riley squealed. Luke joined the boys and started doing the dance.

"I've always wanted to go to Hawaii" I say and dream about all the things I could do. "This is going to be awesome" Michael laughs and I nod in agreement.

4:20 PM

Riley and I are packing for the trip, we packed a lot of our shorts, t-shirts, bathing suits, shampoo's and conditioners and a lot more other things.

Lauren went shopping for a few things and I honestly can't wait to go.