Completely Accepted

The first day,and It's drizzling out.My mom already left for work at the office this mornin'. I was eattin' honey nut Cheerios on the floor watchin' Spongebob.I would load up on snacks in my backpack like normal but I'm gettin' fat lately.Princeton,my best friend since pre-K says"I'm just hitting purity" but-where the hell is he?!

My door bell rung knocking me out of thought.An adorable,skinny,curly haired,guy with a black fro stood in my view. 

"Are you ready yet Katniss?"he grinned.

I smirked crossing my arms lettin' him in.I hate when he calls me that.Just because we both are fans of the Hunger Games doesn't mean you can call me Katniss.My names Catt and in high school I do ALOT of things.So basically everyone knows me and I know them.

"Well good morning to you too!"

"Good morning Catt,"He smiled grabbing my bowl of cereal."So is "The Roc" gone yet?"

I rolled my eyes taking back my cereal.

"Roc"-The Jock of high school,who looks like he could be my older brother(when everyone still thinks that ,which he's not),he's a senior,the quarterback of our champion football team and the top dog.To me he's just my goofy cousin I love so much.He looks out for me,and I look out for him that's just how it works.

"He's still sleep,went to that End of Summer jam with his crew last night."

"I think we should have went,I coulda got laid."

I laughed. 

School is important to both of us but goin' to parties isn't really our thing but him getting laid is pretty hard to imagine.I changed the subject trying not to laugh as hard.

"I see my choice was the best in first day outfits."I grinned turning off the tv.

He smirked spinning around in his leather jacket,a jean light blue button down shirt,sagging skinny jeans with a chain,and black converse.The black gages look pretty rocker on him now.I pulled his hood grabbing my jean jacket as we headed out the door.Luckily the drizzling stopped and my tight bun wouldn't fizz before I even get to school.Prince grabbed his bike,he made when we were 13,all by himself.I was proud of him but I knew it was a bandage for having his dad leave him and his mom.I guess we became closer than ever that year,telling each other secrets,or how we wished our dads were with us.Mines was killed three days after I was born but I wish I knew him.

"You ok?Your kinda mute for your first day."he chuckled.

"We're technically seniors and I already have the year planned out.It's always the same!"I dramatically sighed.

"Yeah but it doesn't feel like normal and would you rather skip 10 or 11 years of being my best friend since Pre-K."

"Awwww,never Prince."I smiled putting my arm around him. 

He's gotten much taller and has a little bit of muscle on his skinny little body.No worse like Ray Ray ,the Class Clown of high school. 

"It doesn't matter if "it's always been the same."He mocked as I hit his arm making him laugh.

"Well I'm gonna try to fit in,become popular,and start my own rockband."he grinned proudly.

"Ok Jimmy Hendrix."I giggled as we both stopped looking at the sun rise behind our High School. 

"Warren high school" 

"I have a feeling it's about to be a mindless year."He sighed locking his bike.

I giggled walking up the steps in to the cool air of the front door. 

Every morning I help out in the office until first period.Prince does the announcements with his little accent that girls go crazy for when they don't believe it's him.I smiled walking in waving at mostly everyone.I sat at the main office desk that everyone gives complaints or problems they have.