Spring Breakers

Sorry it's been awhile but it's finally my Spring Break and I promised I'd start back uploading everything!So enjoy it's a lot of Drama ;)

Spring Break!!

Catt Pov.

For weeks I've been trying to become unstressed.Prod has been fighting with his quiz bowl partner constantly,Roc's been waay off than usual,Niqs still not showing as much,and I wish Ray and Chelsea would have never came on this 12 hour car ride!

"OH MY GAWWWD!!!SHUT UP!!!"I freaked trying to read my book from the front seat.Prod and Niq were crammed next to me while Prince,OC and those two fighting idiots were in the back.

"Really shut up I'm about to drop y'all asses off.Think I won't."Roc yelled.

"You ant real."Ray challenged moving OC's sleeping head off of him.I swear the kid can sleep through a screaming baby.Which reminds me,I miss Nellie and especially Jewelz:'(

Prince's mom has him this whole week and Nel is getting ready for the baby.

I noticed a quick silence in the car which stopped my thinking.We all looked to Roc who sped up driving towards the side,slowing down.Oh great he's serious!

"Bae."Niq frowned as he got out opening the truck getting their bags.

"Bro where are we suppose to go?!"Ray complained with Chelsea still running her mouth.I feel bad for her,she's wearing really cute heels and a cover up over her bikini.

"You got a iPhone use it,Goggle maps mi niggah."Roc mumbled before getting back in the drivers side speeding off.

"Did you really just-"Prince started before Roc cut him off.

"We're like less than thirty minutes away,they'll be fine.They might start fuckin' in a bit."

I scoffed leaning on Prod who was sleeping.He looks young and sweet when he's sleep,I think everyone does.We're okay I guess,I'm just hoping for a little "Yeah time"it you get what I mean ;) I'm seventeen now and my hormones can't take it!Shes losing something this week;)

Though,Roc was right about how close we were but it's a shame Ray and Chelsea couldn't stop arguing.

"So you thinkin' about performing while we're here?"Roc asked cruising towards the boats.

"Yeah,my manger is suppose to give me a show every night this week."I grin seeing Prod wake up.

"Really?He just better make us some money."Roc warned seeming really on edge lately.

"You okay?"I ask quietly.

"Yeah."he lied looking towards me to let it go.

Ray Pov.

"Siri how long is it to get to Prods yat?"

I'm sorry I did not catch that.

"It's YACHT Ray not yat!"Chelsea yelled.

"Look can you just stop pissin' me off!"

"Ray!You just got us kicked out into no where!My feet hurt and I'm sick of this!"she stopped facing away from me."I can't do this fwb shit anymore Ray,you hurt me constantly and I can't take it anymore!"

"Ugh,I told you when I hit it from the back you might feel a little-"

"I'm serious!I'm with Mike and I can't keep cheatin' on him when things get bad."she teared.

I sighed not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry."I whisper holding out my hand."What do you wanna do Chelsea?"