Whose Smarter

Catt Pov.

I sighed sitting down at the office desk already to end my day.I logged in sliding in my iPhone password as well.Its the same as Princes Ilovemybest4rend.I grinned hearing the door open.I looked up to Julie mean-mugging the hell out of me.

"Um Principal-"she started.

"Excuse me but do we have a problem?"I asked not about to deal with her Bs its way too early.

"Yes,it's all you."

"Me?"I said standing up right when Princeton walked in.

"I guess I'll come back later then."She scuffled.

"Bitch,you wouldn't gon' do nothin'!"I yelled as Prince held me back.

"Catt!What happened?"He asked holding me still.

"Nothing!"I stormed off heading somewhere.I skipped first through third period with Prince just to play piano in the band room.

"They announce whose in the Quiz-"

"I get that but what time?"I said playing Stay by Rihanna and that other guy with Prince.Quiz Bowl,first place state champions every year.Which Princeton and this Asian guy named Dawny bring home but sadly Dawny moved to Ireland.

"Before lunch....."he answered.

The bell rung.

"Or now?"He grinned helping me up.It's freezing in here now that I'm noticing.Even the hall is more warmer.Good thing I'm wearing tights under my dress.

"Catt!"

I sighed heavily hearing Prod come behind us.

"Catt baby,you gotta speak to me."He begged.We both stopped in the doorway of the auditorium seeing the lights being dimmed.Most juniors and all of the seniors were seated somehow listening,well behaving themselves.

"Who do you thinks gonna be your partner?"I asked noticing Prod aside me now.

"I don't know but I hear they might just hire someone as my partner."Prince shrugged.

"And who thought of that?"I asked.

"Our president."Prince pointed at the stage.Ray was at the podium now with Chels below him talkin' pics for the schools newspaper.I have to admit the paper lately has been amazingly juicy.Of course I was in it,first page on the right side.

"Now,I know this is the most nerdiest shit to have in school,but we still gotta do it cause we always win!So our schools top two chicken fingers..."Ray says.

"I thought you have to compete a trail quiz bowl thingy before that's decided?" I asked as Prince shhed me.

"Of course we got the homie Princeton.......but this my nigga!"Ray laughed."Prodigy!"He clapped with everybody else.

"Excuse me."Prod grinned as I moved aside watching him walk towards the stage.I looked to Prince closing his mouth for him.

"Oh wow.....go up there?!"I sighed giving him a push.I didn't know Prod tried out for the Quiz Bowl?!Really,we need to communicate better or this isn't going to work out.I slowly walked halfway up the isle close to the last person.Prod on the right,Prince on the left.Oh God,why the both of them!They both smiled shaking hands as Chelsea snapped away.I looked closely reading there lips.

"Good luck."Prince grinned not letting go of his hand.

"No thanks."Prod mumbled.

"Aye."Ray said in between both of them."If y'all gon' fight?Then let's play a lil game called "Whose Smarter?"."

I quickly walked up in front of them.

"What the hell are you doing?You can't do that their both a team?"I snapped as I heard some blue-haired bitches mouth.

"I think it's a great idea,I mean that is your boyfriend and best friend?Why do you have a problem with it?"She smirked wearing blue lipstick.I growled as Robbin got up from the first row of seats grabbing my arm quickly.Why must every girl try me today?Are they asking for a trip to the hospital!

"I don't see a problem."Prod spoke up.

"Me neither."Prince grimed.

"Alright,get on each sides of here."Ray ordered as a few kids helped set up.I can't deal right now,like really a match of whose smarter?!This is really childish and unlike the both of them!I shook my head storming away somewhere.The choice of my boyfriend and best friend fought in my mind the whole day.

Ok so when their stupid game was over Prince already apologized begging me not to be mad,which I was but it had me madder with Prod.Why did he think it was okay to challenge Princeton as well as his partner?Ray and that witch made everything worse.I wish he never would have signed up for that without me knowing!Prod grabbed my backpack putting it on one shoulder trying to get close enough to hold my hand as we walked to his car.I crossed my arms not showing how I honestly feel.

"Catt baby..."He frowned touching my arm a I jerked away at the car,standing in front of the passenger door.He sighed heavily walking to the drivers side.

"Catt,what the hell did I do this time?"He sounded annoyed throwing my backpack in the back seat.Leaning on the roof while staring back at me.I stood there for a minute before he gestured me to go over to him.

"I'm really pissed off okay!"I yelled walking to his side.

"Why?Is it still because of Myles-"

"No!"

"What?Then what?"

"You and your partner!"I began.

"Um Princeton?"He asked sitting down while turning on the car with Touch me by Chris Brown and Seyvn playing from this morning.

"Yes,your suppose to be a team not completing against each other!I feel I had to choose which guy was better!"

He chuckled grabbing my waist into the seat with him.

"Baby it was just a game,chill."

"I swear,your not getting one word I just said."I angered looking away as he closed the door turning on the heater.Its a little chilly out now since its fall but I gotta admit it was gettin' pretty warm in here with his lips touching my neck right now.

"I here you....honestly,and...I'm sorry baby really."He said threw kisses.I bit my lips at how carefully he's handling me.His lips made their way to my mine.Kissing hard but passionate,gripping my sides causing me to moan in his mouth.He slowly moved his hands up to my bra.Oh my god I can't believe I'm about to lose my virginity!I smiled feeling his lips suck my neck sweetly.I looked to my right screaming at Roc standing there with his buff arms crossed disapprovingly.I quickly got off of Prod fixing myself in shame.Oh God,he's gonna kill me!

Princeton Pov.

I walked out to the students parking lot to Julie laughing with some other girls in the clique.

"Whats so funny?"I asked as she stopped dying down a bit.

"Looks like your friend Catt got caught about to do it."

"What?"I asked confused looking at Roc flip out at Prod.I thought he had practice for the championship game tomorrow?He always goes straight to practice...I looked to Julie who continued her slurs.

"You did something didn't you."I frowned.

"What?!Roc just needed to know."She laughed as I brushed passed her but she caught my jacket sleeve.I didn't face her cause I was pissed out.

"So what if she's your best friend,she'll forget about you once she's rich and famous.But Red and the gang will still be here having your back that you choose to neglect."

I turned half way, half grinning.

"Oh trust me,you'll get your answer next hang out on Thursday.So chill with the bull crap Julie."

After that I walked away leaving all of them shocked or confused.What the hells her problem with Catt?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW