FirstSunday.

Roc Pov.

"How long you two gonna be."I asked as we left the house goin' to the driveway.

"I dunno?Its church and you should come with Ray and OC and-"Catt shrugged as I cut her off.

"Repent,Yeah I know repent.Its not gon' solve all the shit that's happenin' round here."

I looked down at her from the drivers side,seein' how hopeful she was.

"I promise,I will alright."

She smiled as we got in.

I dropped her off around the corner where she spotted Prod.Their "hangin' out" again at the studio like yesterday.I trust him,just he better not do anything inappropriate like kissin'!That's my baby sister,I can't let any of these niggas hit it then quit it.

I walked up to Rays house knowin' it's just probably him and Shay....

"Bye Shay...Hey Roc."

"Chelsea?"

She was walkin' out with Ray behind her,grinnin' while carryin' her heels in her hand passing me.

"What the fuck?!"

I mouthed as he just watched her.I pushed him inside closing the door.

"What?!"

"Nigga you know wh-"

"Hey Roc!Can you come play dolls with me?"

We looked down to Shay carrying her Bratz doll.

"Hey Shay,not now your bros in trouble."

I hugged her on the way after him.

He closed his door puttin' on his beats(stolen by his mom) in bed.

"What was Chelsea doin' here?!"

"Babysittin'."He yelled annoyed.

"Do I need to call OC to investigate-"

"No!"He sat up."But fareal she was babysittin'."

"Yo mom finally found a job then?"

I would want a babysitter at my house if it was just Ray Ray.

I chuckled.

"No nigga,she in rehab!"

I sat down on his computer chair.

"Mane what the fuck is it with you and OC and yo fuckin' dirty ass drawls everywhere?!"I chuckled flickin' that shit away.

"Nigga I'm serious,she been stayin' there since...a couple weeks ago.So Chelsea moms decided to help out fa the next couple months. Sendin' her over to babysit Shay everyday..."He grinned.

I forgot Chelsea's dads' a preacher at the church around the corner I just dropped Catt off at.

"You leavin' shit out,Did you hit?!"I,pointed.

"Niggah that's the preachers fuckin' daughter!Yea.I could neva fuck a PK,and she a good girl!That's not my type,I like em' rough!"he fessed.

I laughed clutchin' my stomach.I love the sayin' read between the lines,but this nigga read between the sentences.

"Wow breh....you need Jesus."I finally stopped wipin' my eyes from laughin'.

"Whateva cuz."

"So how did that shit happen."I sighed sittin' back fa a long ass story,always.

"Ok so she wasn't really feelin' me in the first week when she just came over without her moms.I was kinna teasin' cause she is cute,but the second week.....Shay was sleep for the night and I over heard her talkin' to some nigga like he was gon kill her on some shit."

"I thought she was single?With her mouth I could understand...but who's he?"I snickered.

"Fuck you,but yeah that shit do get annoyin',and she can't tell anybody."

Oh wow he is protective over his lil sideline or boo thang.This shit is gettin' drama already.

"Anyways get back to the story?!"

"Oh yeah,so she started cryin' and you know how seein' females cry make a nigga feel like shit."

"True."I agreed,knowin' how it feels when Catt cries about the smallest things when she's on her "pms". I hate it,and I think that's why I'm really cool with Prince.He tends to her like she was dyin' on some shit.

"And like we started havin' a conversation bout the randomish shit.I made her laugh a couple times.We started gettin' close,I leaned in and kissed her-"

"Wait.You took the first move?"I yelled.

"What?!She was wearin' a tight ass skirt!"

I sighed as he continued this shit.

"We started gettin' more into it.She confessed she neva fucked,soI had get her mind off of it.I did some shit,picked her up,we ended up in my room.I gotta admit it was different this time but she can fuck all night-"

"Alright,I don't give a fuck about that but what the fuck you mean different......did you..."

He glared as I had to stop myself!Ray Ray makin' love to Chelsea....hell nah.

"Next day(today really though)I send a text to her moms sayin' she fell asleep on the couch or so shit.We agreed to be fuckbuddies when I walked her out,but then you came ova bein' suspicious and shit-"

"Nigga I kno that part just....."I shook my head rubbin' my temple.

"You agreed to fuck the preachers daughter,have her cheat on her boyfriend,and you stole her virginity,a preachers daughter......niggah you goin' to hell."I said slowly.

"It's not like that!"

"Whateva man,just watch out."

"For what?That pussy a lil hairy but I ant got no worries!"

We cracked up as I threw a condom at his dumbass.

"Ow!"

"Use that shit,and don't fall in love with that girl!"I warned gettin' to see what Chelsea's moms, Ms.Harris cooked last night.

From tryin' to teach Catt not to have a fuckbuddy while watchin' that Friends with benefits movie.I see Ray hasn't learned a damn thang...

Catt Pov.

We sat close to the back where most kids from school sat,away from their parents really.Mom comes back from Tokyo tomorrow night.She's probably going to miss open house,which Roc will probably substitute in for.

I looked around noticing Chelsea sneakin' in finding a spot by Prod and I.

"So where have you been?"I whispered curious to find out.She's never been late or have never not show up to church before.It's pretty odd and I'm wondering if its her anonymous boyfriend who beats her.

"It's...um a..long story."She smiled as we noticed a glare from her father disapproving her attendance.

I sat up straight looking over to Prod.He's really into what her dads preaching about,but I can't concentrate with how much fun I'll have again with Prod today.Even if I really should pay attention.Prod did say he might quiz me on today's scripture.I smiled giving a little squeeze to our holding hands.

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE