Baby Boy

Baby Boy

Roc Pov.

"Look Ray you've been here for over two weeks man.I'm pretty sure yo moms might not whip yo ass as hard if you tell her you got a concussion playin' basketball with OC."I shrugged not wanting to do this.

I guess since I'm the only guy beside Jewelz's in this house I see no problem but for Catt and Unique.....It's like a two page list each!

"Bro,what am I suppose to do?!Get my own place?"

I sighed hearing the door bell ring.

"I got it."Prince said coming down the stairs dressed.

"Ray I'm not sayin' that.Listen fuck!"I said as he opened the door to OC dapping him. "What I'm sayin' is go and fix shit with yo moms.She's tryna change and you gotta respect that whether a nigga like whateva his name is come in the picture."

"And be a got damn man!"OC added hittin' the side of his head sitting next to him on the couch.I shook my head going upstairs to grab my coat.

It's snowing outside,which makes it a snow day from school.I peaked into Catt's room seeing her and J still knocked out on her bed from treat or tricking last night with Prince.I chuckled closing the door seeing they still had their costumes on.Prod had some party where she had to perform at his house,but I gave Prince the down run on where I'm comin' from.Hearing her complain about how he was actin' when they came in last night was a bonus.That sucka wanna play games with my sister?Oh hell nah,I will talk to his punk ass whether we gotta take it to the streets are not.

"Yoo!Can we make this quick I gotta take my baby momma shoppin'!"

I grabbed my Timberlands and coat from my closet shaking my head at OC.

"I'm just glad I am far from your situation bro."I laughed seein' Niq glare from the kitchen.

"What?!"I held my hands in surrender.I swear she's been on edge lately.

"Aye Prince you down?"Ray
asked pointing to the door as he nodded.I grabbed the keys as we headed out.
Ray sat in the back like usual,with Princeton next to him,and OC had the passenger seat like always.

"Aye Prince,what we doing for Catt's birthday?"I asked.

She is finally turning 17.I've been taking her out on the weekends to drive.She's a natural like me but I wanna surprise her like always.

"I was thinking a 70's or 90's surprise party?"

"Ohh that's cool."OC nodded.

"Yeah I like that,its dope."I said stopping in front Rays house.A truck was parked in the driveway but his moms new car was gone.

"Come on boi,get out the car."laughed as Ray pushed him.He had this jaw clenched looking straight ahead.He banged on the screen door as we stood behind him.

Ray Pov.

I'm legally an adult and I can find my own crib whether she likes or-

Germain.

I mean mugged checking him at the door.

"Say young blood,where you been."He chuckled with a cigar in his mouth opening the door for us.

We all walked in standing by the door cause I'm not sure if my moms is even home.

"Where's my moms?"

He laughed dusting off his white wifebeater walking in front of me.

"Son,I asked you-"

"You ain't got no right callin' me yo son!I don't like you and I wish you'd leave my fuckin' momma alone so she could get straight!"I yelled looking in the bedrooms for her.