Catt turns 17

Part 1!!!

Catt Pov.

I woke up as if it was any other morning,it's Friday and its also my 17th birthday.My door opened to Roc smiling like a goof.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"he announced holding a tray in front of him.

"Oh God!Please tell me you didn't cook."I pulled my comforter over my head hearing him laugh pulling it back.

"Noo,you can think Unique for making this."

I sat up relieved,I would be sick if Roc cooked my breakfast.He tried making an omelette by himself last week Niq ran to the bathroom and threw up.I'm not sure if it's was because she's pregnant or because it was that bad.

"Oh good-I mean I would have been great if you made it."I smiled slightly as he rolled his eyes giving me a tray of french toast,fruit,a glass of chocolate milk and card.

"What's this?"I smiled picking it up.

"Open it."he smiled sitting down in front of me.I gave him a suspicious look opening the card.

"Happy birthday Catt,I really think your old enough to understand a lot more about things you were to young to understand....I was just 16 yesterday?!-"

"Keep reading....damn."

"So whenever your ready...here's two coupons to talk to me personally."I laughed at the two pink slips of paper in the envelope with his signature.

"What?"

"Just because your going to get that football scholarship doesn't mean I won't sell your autograph."I joked as he pushed my arm getting up.I pulled out a coupon holding it out.

"Ok...that was faster than I thought."he muttered sitting back in front me.

"Whatever."I rolled my eyes as he looked down thinking hard before looking back to me.

"I've really been wanting to tell you this but um.....you were adopted."

I gasped shocked to even think-he burst into laughter clutching his stomach.

"Ugh!Not funny Roc!"I pouted kicking him away.

"Anyways,since its your birthday you don't have to go to school okay."he laughed going to the door.

"No I think I'll go,I wanna show off my belly ring!"I smiled as he gave a warning look.

"I'm still not happy about that.You see Niq runnin' around here with a belly ring."

Well she can't now since she's pregnant,but maybe.

"No but-"

"But it's still cold outside!"he threw his hands up trying to make a point.

"Whatever!Give me back my coupon!"I yelled when he closed my door.I shrugged getting back to my breakfast,finishing it pretty quickly after he left.My door opened again but this time it was Prince.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATNISS!!!!"

I laughed seeing he's overly excited.

"Morning Puffball!"

"I got you something."he bowed presenting a heart shaped box.

"Heart shaped box huh?"I smirked referring to Nirvana.

He smirked.

"I don't call you my best friend for nothing."he winked as I opened it seeing a diamond Hello Kitty navel ring.