Chapter 15- Intoxicated

"How much longer?" Yuta asked impatiently, watching his venom filling up a small tube. "It took Taehee just thirty seconds but it's taken me thirty minutes and it still isn't done."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop complaining."

"Well, the venom is literally coming out in slow drops!" Yuta whined like a child. "Can I please move?"

"Nope," Yiren said strictly while she added something to my collected tears. "It'll take even longer then. You need to be absolutely stiff. You're gonna be a little intoxicated later."

After a while, Yuta groaned and then looked at me from head to toe, licking his lips. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's done!" Yiren said happily, taking the venom-filled tube from Yuta and mixing it with my tears, earning a kiss on the head from Yangyang. "You'll get the dagger tomorrow. Have fun, Taehee!"

"What...?" I mumbled but they both left the room, leaving me and Yuta all alone.

"We're alone," Yuta said with a smirk. The effects of taking venom from a vampire was that the vampire would be intoxicated and it would take an hour to wear off.

"You're intoxicated," I chuckled, imagining how a drunk human Yuta would be.

"I'm intoxicated by your very presence, babygirl," Yuta murmured. In a millisecond, he had me pinned against the wall with his body tightly pressed against mine and his lips on my neck. He bit my neck a little too harsh than usual, but I wasn't that bothered cause it would heal in a minute. He moved his lips to my jaw, and finally to my lips. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, pulling him closer as our tongues danced together. Yuta picked me up and my legs immediately went around his waist. I could feel him moving to the couch, but he never broke the kiss. As soon as he sat down, I straddled his lap and he ripped my shirt off in half.

"Yuta!" I whined. "That was my absolute favorite!"

"I'll get you another—" The door swung wide open, interrupting Yuta. Jaemin gasped as he covered Jisung and Chenle's eyes. Then Jieun walked in, unconcerned.

"Babe, how do you have no reaction?" Jaemin asked Jieun, surprised at how she didn't care.

"Oh, I've heard and seen worse," Jieun said with a shrug, making me blush, as she fixed my ripped shirt with a snap of her fingers. I wore the shirt and got off Yuta's lap, making him whine. "My mind is connected to Taehee's remember?"

"Hey, your thoughts are wilder than mine!" I said with a smirk, remembering all the kinky things she wanted to try that I unfortunately heard. Now it was Jieun's turn to blush.

"Oh really?" Jaemin asked with a smirk, raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend. "You've got to tell me all about it later, love."

-

End of chapter 15.
Please vote!