Chapter 2- Enigma

"I'm sorry, have we met before?" Yuta asked the mysterious woman politely with a small smile.

"I see you don't remember me, Prince Yuta," She said with a pout and then chuckled. "Pardon me, you're now King Yuta."

"Well, if you tell me your name, perhaps I might remember you," He said.

"Ryuna," She said sweetly.

Yuta thought about it for a minute. "I... still don't remember."

Ryuna chuckled. "That's alright, I guess I'm easy to forget."

"What? No," Yuta said immediately, making me raise an eyebrow. "I apologize, I must've been extremely busy when we met, cause I don't think I could forget a face like yours."

What the actual fuck?

"Well then, you'll have to make it up to me," She said with a smirk.

"And what would you like me to do?" Yuta asked, a smile playing on his lips. I noticed that both of them haven't broken their eye contact ever since they started talking.

"Well, you could show me around your beautiful kingdom right now," She said, beaming at him. "If that's okay with you."

"Of course, let's get going," Yuta said with a chuckle, before they walked away. I watched them walk away in disbelief, until they were out of my sight.

Jaehyun and Wendy approached me. Wendy had a disappointed look on her face. "Park Taehee, you just witnessed your boyfriend of 2 years, blatantly flirting with some chick, and you did absolutely nothing about it?"

"She's right," Seulgi said.

"I can't believe what I just saw right now," Taeyong said, dumbfounded. "That doesn't seem like something he'd do when he already has a girlfriend."

"Honestly, I think Yuta forgot that Taehee was here," Jaehyun said. I just kept quiet, lost in my own thoughts.

"What is she?" I asked. "She isn't a vampire right?"

"She's also an angel, couldn't you sense it?" Yuqi said, making her way towards us with Lucas and Ten.

"What?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "I couldn't sense anything."

"How is that possible?" Ten asked. "Isn't it supposed to be easier to identify your own species from others?"

"It is... I don't know why I can't sense it," I said. "Where's Jieun?"

"I saw her with Jaemin a couple of minutes ago," Yuqi said.

"Babe, when are they ever not together?" Lucas said, causing everyone to laugh, except me.

I closed my eyes, focusing on trying to connect to Jieun's mind. Where are you, Jieun? I need you here.

In a second, Jieun appeared with Jaemin. "You called? Is everything okay?"

"It's so creepy when they do that whole communicating with their minds thing," Jaemin said with a shrug, causing Jieun to roll her eyes.

"Jieun, do you know who the woman with green eyes is?" I asked. 

"Green eyes...? The one wearing a black gown?" She asked and I nodded. "Well, I know her name is Ryuna."

"What is she?"

"She's an angel, Taehee. Couldn't you sense it?"

"I couldn't," I said, worriedly.

"That's strange," Jieun said, furrowing her eyebrows. "You're the most powerful angel alive, you should be able to sense the presence of another angel in a heartbeat."

"Unless..." Lucas began, making us all look him. "Ryuna isn't an angel?"

-

End of chapter 2.
Please vote!