Chapter 13- Witch's Touch

We all were going to meet the girl who stole Yangyang's heart today. The atmosphere was pretty tense cause all the vampires didn't really support the idea of letting a witch enter their realm, let alone their castle.

"I still think this is a bad idea," I heard XiaoJun say to Kun.

"I agree," Renjun said. "We all could die."

"Did you guys forget that I exist?" Jieun scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I'm more powerful than all of you and her combined, so stop being so scared."

"But—" Winwin began to say something but was cut off by the sound of footsteps coming our way. It was time to meet Yangyang's lover.

They were holding hands and Yangyang was smiling at her as they approached us. She was gorgeous and they looked so cute together!

She looked so nervous, I felt so bad for her. I'm sure she could sense how tense the atmosphere is.

"Hello," She greeted us, smiling politely. Her voice was very sweet. "My name is Wang Yiren. It's nice to meet you all."

I went up to her first and shook her hand. "Hi! I'm Taehee!" She smiled brightly and I could tell I like her already, witch or not.

Then Jieun greeted her. "It's an honor to meet you, Jieun! You're even more beautiful than what the books describe!" Yiren said happily and I could see that it won Jieun's heart over.

The boys, on the other hand, didn't move a muscle. Jieun glared at them as a signal and they knew better than to disobey her. One by one they all shook her hand. Yangyang was carefully analyzing everyone.

"Where's Yuta hyung?" He asked.

"He went to Neo City's public library to find something," Taeyong said. "He actually should've been here a couple of minutes ago."

"I'm here now," Yuta said, approaching us with a smile. His hair was a little messy and so was his shirt. I glanced at Yiren who looked confused. She then paled when she realized something, letting out a small gasp that made everyone look at her.

"What wrong, love?" Yangyang asked her worriedly, rubbing circles on the back of her hand with a thumb.

"U-Umm... King Yuta, if it's okay, may I hold your hand for a moment?" Yiren asked, making us all confused. Yuta glanced at me to see if I'm okay with that and I nodded.

"Sure, but why?" Yuta asked as Yiren took his right hand. She closed her eyes, focusing on who knows what.

After about a minute, she let go off his hand and touched his cheek, gasping again.

"What's wrong?" I asked, started to feel anxious. Was there something wrong with Yuta?

"King Yuta... you have a demonic witch's touch on you."

-

End of chapter 13.
Please vote!