1.The Light

The day,in that afternoon a walking distance from school every day as usual, it happened in my thoughts that I had to take an oath. Something tells me to say this words, in a wide open sky without clouds and a full Moon day break,"My the world its self bless me with good fortune", I will wait until everything in my life sort itself. I felt strange cause i was alone in deep thoughts, suddenly a gleam kind of a beam, a sort of a bright light appears before me, and I loose my sites a bit longer than I can imagine, a strong pain in my eyes, nerves and I stopped walking, feeling drowsy cause my eyes were closed. I try to open them but still blind, I kneel down a bit long and all of a sudden when everything its all gone that is happening to me, I recover my sites again. I start to look around and it was just only me, me alone, no one else to witness what has just happened to me. I was wondering now, whats happening to me! cause I didn't knew what I had just cast from that moment or received and knew that I am just like anybody else nothing more.

Where was the light coming from?
That was the question I asked my self and since then I called that day "The Light up Day"

I had friends, we freaked out play a lot, we had fun we even encourage each other to do bad things, being bully and naughty. Most of my friends had plenty of girlfriend's, but they end up loosening out, out of their mind and soul, sometimes confused of what their doing, but me oh no nothing, i had fears, a fear of the outcomes of being involved to relationships cause I had to get along with my instincts, but then, still living around them act as if I am going with their flow, pretend to know everything and do it all like they do. But I had a choice to make, I want to be the best of them all, in my study's and in life generally.
Through some uncertain answers and advice's from your advisors about life in general and being selective by using your instinct you might survive or lost for ever in the dark!....... ...

The first walk

Three months later

It was one morning of April when I woke up and preparing to go to school when i hear a knock on the door. I went to open, it was Jade one of my friends came to see me, He said to me, I am hear to fetch you, he knows that I was about to go to school.

Jade : we are not going to school today. You must go with me some where.

He insist to go with me. I grab my bag off we go. On our way, came to my surprise when he told me that some one else told him that today there will be a campaign next to a City side field of Gazariel Republic near Atlanta road which leads to White sand river and Credo Valleys.
So we must be there to find out for our self what's all about.

On our arrival at the City side

We find the military tents on the field, next to the outside space where the City starts. Before we can even came closer to the tent's to ask anyone, one of the soldiers in uniform approach us.

1st soldier: come, over hear guys, your more than well come. You're in the right place. I will give you all the information you will need.

After he has informed us about every thing we need to know, he said to us hear are the forms fill in.

He was kind, generous behavior well presentable. We had time with him and also opportunity to ask him questions about the dates when to expect the telegrams.

We were exited when we return, going back home a long distance awaiting for us but happy to join forces of Gazariel.
Most people didn't show any interest to join the forces, for our historical time of war, most of them died and went missing forever.

Seven months later

We received the telegrams that says we must report back to the camping sites with a date and time given as we have been appointed to join their forces. Back then we lived in the times of no phones or land lines.

The reporting day:

The day of departure, we travel from our home villages far from Credo valleys to the City sides of Gazariel to the picking up point and uses the buses to travel 700 to 900 miles away from home to a training wing of Gaza.

TAWULA BASE

After we had travel a long distance, long hours from home, we arrived at a place called Tawula land.
For the very first time, in our life time found such a preparation, It was amazing and we feel so special and go with the flow and the momentum, every one on that day surely, we were welcomed.......... ................

The days that we spend for training until the time for the completion of the second phase and the time after the pass out, our mind set, our moral and our bodies, we're fit and ready for the last phase.
What we have experienced it is something that we cannot tell or describe because its a feeling. What matters the most is the first short I took from my "gun" for the first time.

It all began like this

After firing a shot, everything changes, I felt something inside me. It has awakens my soul guardian, the light I received from the light up day. It encouraged me, from that moment I was ready to enter the land of the dead. Mount Lezuki!
The horrifying, terrified terrain ever that we have encounter in our life time and in the historical time of Gaza people.
Some of them, they didn't even know about the existence of the land before, but never the less we lived in those time line.
Mount Lezuki a place where we meet Devil himself, the untold story, every soldier had a bad memories about it and misfortune in his own ways.

The time line

After the last phase of the training, troops prepare to travel to Mount Lezuki for demolition mission.

--------------------_---------------------_-_--------------------------------------------------------------------------