17. The Fallen of the Great Once

The unleashed creature***

It jumps out in a speed and engage Ohimi, the one holding an armour, he stand firm while the other Warriors moved backwards and side ways, he then strikes the beast with it (the armour blade) and breaks it's front shoulder on the upper part of it and it roars very loud and never stopped long enough and a bleeding golden blood came out of the crack caused by the armour.

It rises up it's two front legs, while he attempts to strike again. It kicked him backwards to hit the grounds and smashed with the blocks and breaks them off, sliding with his back to hit the palladium roots of Patrica and the roots catches him while it revokes with its new movement.

It's roots has rolled up backwards and it became very short and thick but keeps on moving like the octopus when it moves deeper in the sea, while the inner parts of the roots folded inside coming under grounds and folded backwards to it's stem.

Croatia felt down and the strings were already loosened cause he has cuts them off and some they rolled away with the crushed black blocks when they pulled away together with the Warrior Ohimi after a strong kicked off by the beast.

He was hopeless, without even moving, he was like dead.

It went forward slowly and grabs Croatia with its mouth from where he was tied up by the cuts off strings that were attached to the black blocks, using its big strong teeth it breaks the remaining strings that has left tighten him not far from the stairs that going down to enter the palace and return back with him to the Hidkibuin at once.

On its way, it has grab him with his surcote, tighten up to his neck, moving proudly towards the crew that has came out to fulfill the main task of which is one of the reasons why they came here. As it passes the immortal crew that has came out from the stage and were all dressing with a golden surcoat over the manchira "an armored battle suit" with a long tighten cloth, it moves closer to the stage next to them and drops him down to hit the grounds.

As it goes***

Patrica..... the amazing light

It shines and shines

After all confusion, the Master of all has already given instructions.
The Immortals! they have moved outside the extreme golden light Ray's and make a two row guard of honour to accompanied the one holding the red cloth, he was walking forward to reach Patrica.

On his way

Every one wants to see what's going to happen now, before they came closer to Patrica, they stopped and he put down what was covered by the red cloth. Ohimi was trapped and rolled by the strings of the broken black blocks but he has been catch by Patrica, by then it was in a process of revoking...

***
A substance came out from the cup that was covered with a red cloth, running down to reach the palladium roots of Patrica and its roots came back to life and started to move again like before, it has reduces its length and took everything back on its origin through the chemical that has penetrated to its dead roots.

It came to a point that it folds everything to the inside of it and a great shiny shell appeared on the insides of the moving roots that has captured the whole burning part of the tree roots and the living roots moved like an octopus, an animal with many legs and veins, the substance on its own burns and cuts, it has cuts its roots that has ever feeding or possessing the fields of Treebecca with its poison.

They all can see that it has folded something inside and now they fear the outcomes of its new behaviour and the other thing here is the giant beast that has came out, and they all wondering what's next...

As it goes***

The two clan rises up their sorts and one of the Mangolians warriors Verona shout out louder giving instructions and courage to the fellow warriors to attack