14. The Request of Patrica

It has been weeks now everyone else asking a questions wondering about the outcomes from the other side of the world and the recovery of the Oracle since the disappearance of Mandoria in the bee nest, a dead hole.

The Mangolians went to the fields of Treebecca on the twenty-second day of the same month after the search day of the agates to mourn the legends who lost their lives during the war "battle between the lines". A war that has came to an end with lots of blood shed. The ceremony takes part every year on that day, seven days before that day, on the fourteenth of the same month; It was the search day, another day to start the "pass over" which last seven days before the Mourn day.

The ceremony was about to start, flower busckets were placed on the gate way and full with red and white flowers of the Petrica tree. It was sprinkled throughout the gate way and the burning of the deadly Quebecois cork of the black blocks which it releases it during the extreme hot temperatures, the one which was used to calm down the spirits.

Rebecca was sent with two young ladies carrying the mourn bowel full of white powder to blow it away and to set the soul free especially to those who were tie marked for their partners to be paired as couple but has passed on, they had to take part during the ceremony.

The Oracle was still in bad conditions and she was examined everyday by the old weman of the kraal, those who are good in remedies. A minute after the blow, a dust was going up and scattered around, they started to cry like its a singing crying song, very loud and when they turn arround to return back to join the crowd,they sing a normal songs and honouring the legends during the ceremony.

As it goes***

The wind start to blow and the weather changes, the Treebeccas were electrified and a globe cover, covers the fields of Treebecca over and above, which was something that has never happened before during their time line. On the door ways of the black block a realm appeared and the key stone came out of it, a heavenly door way, an unnatural thing, something that you can't merge to anything of this world which can swallow anything that can be closer to it. It was kind of a dream, colours of the dark rainbow in a spinning circĺe attached to a giant electrified globe on the highest parts of it, for years and years it has never happened like these before, it has been only a story to tell, but now a realm has reformed.

Everyone was terrified, holding the grounds and holding each other to survive the absorber after it has thrown out the shining piece of stone which has turn out to be the key stone.

The was no one brave enough to stretch his hand to catch the stone which was not even touching the grounds and the warriors called upon Marvin to hurryup and grap the heavenly treasure

                        ****
Warriors: come on grab it! we will hold you!

Marvin: but I will perish with it, its from the iternal

Screaming.....

Rebecca: Mando..ooo

One of the warriors step forward and stretch his hand with the intention to grab it...

Screaming....again

Marvin: Larsen leave it!!!

He touches the glimmering of the key stone and started to burn to ashes together with the two warriors who tried to hold him back in a stream lined-up and the third one releases his hand before it reaches him and escape the death.

Rebecca....

She screams louder realizes that it was the one that Mandoria swallowed it up during the pollen dust season of Treebecca fields next to Patrica

Marvin: it changes, look at it

Referring back to the remaining warriors

Rebecca...