19. The sweet taste "Seres"

When the tides and the knots falls apart, higher from above the Hidkibuin started firing the Tunis and burns down the shield and the armour vehicles of the Sunderland Army.

It was terrible to witnesses the danger that has happened to them, when they were burning up to ashes as it fires. They came out like the tennis balls and when they hit any objects they left a Tunis hole that passes through and leave it burning. As it closes all its armour, it rises up with strong flames and disappeared leaving Genatsu and the giants behind.

They thought they will go to fetch them first but only a burning kind of light same as of Patrica golden egg or of a key stone as it shines, appeared at the Mountains, it blinks very bright and can be seen from far and it closes at once. We were all wondering what has happened there but we were surely they have gone back like the kidbuin when it takes off since no one wants to come near him, the fire wheel striker.

After the rescue team came from the foreign land for peace keeping, they help most of the injured the survivers and burried the dead and it tooks time to clare the land before everything came back to normal.

Someone tip off Mandoria about what really happened before he arrived and he also explain to him what has happened to the fields of Treebecca trees when the giant wheel passes and cuts the top parts off, and explained further on what happened after that and he asked Mando concerning his disappearance and the where abouts of him during war?

He explains to him the coming back of him from the Highlands including the blast, the surf sheeping and the sweet taste Seres. He told him you must be able to explain all this during the festival to avoid embarrassment...

The banquet***

The huge flames was prepared and the cows were slaughtered and the wine was prepared.

As it goes***

Ohimi stand in front of everyone and explain how it happened and how brave he has became during the war and all the attacks of the Immortals.

Ohimi: I have touch the heart of the Mighty Patrica and I have restored all its power before it burns out to ashes and I have carried all the inheritance, its glory and power it's in me.....

He raised up his jar and drink his wine.

They were all happy and rejoicing his bravery.

They started to call him the Great! The Great Ohimi! after his speech.

He provoke Mandoria and asked him questions...

Ohimi:whatdo we have hear?
Oh! The mighty warrior Mandoria!

Come on tell us what happened to you out there while all the God's came to pay a visit on Earth?

The crowd lughed and makes a lot of noice

Ohimi: quite pls, let me talk; he was missing in action in the lost world.

He is nothing but a coward....

The crowd shout out loud; Yhee!

Verona: quite! Let him speaks for himself

The revised version of the Glory***

The crowd shout out loud and called out: Mandoria...
Mandoria! Mandoria...

He stand up and great everybody, and says;
I stand here not to impress anyone or to reveal the top secrets of the heavenly beings, but I wanted to share with you the cup that I have drink for the sake of peace and eternity.

Ohimi: woo! Shame on you, get lost Mando

He carries on...

Mandoria: I have sacrifices with my gifts including my life and the key stone, after I return back through realms I fall into a battle of the Gods and the Saints which has been fought for a very long time and there is an important thing you need to know which is the main reasons why all this has happened.