10. The Holy Land

Lots of Sacrifices were done. The long lasting battle of the Goddess carried on, while on the other side of the world, Mandoria recovered and started to be trained by Verona the gate seeker.

Rule One

The fields of Treebecca was reformed by the reversal of the spirit readmitted when the universe sacrifices with it and descended it to Earth through Patrica seed. It was discovered by Queen Grace of the ancient times who's visions was extremely beyond the limit.

She saw this vision;

The light came down to Earth from Heaven, hitting the grounds and out of the flames a city was reformed. Grade walls made of Treebecca, cover the surroundings and made a beautiful shield for the Palace.

She knew the time that when it will happen, thats why everyone believes in her.

She has lay down a rule to the blood stream and to a forth generation of the Mangolians to perform all the ceremony and lay rules to survive the extreme lightning strikes from the ground rows found besides Patrica tree which leads to an entrance to the palace. It has some sort of lightning that always strikes between the two block which guards the entry, for no one to pass over, across, between the ground rows and the blocks.

A Century passes and it has never been crossed before by anyone until one last night before the Amon day. It closes and forms up two golden blocks in a form of pillars, an entry to the palace. The Agate stone was presented to Queen Grace as an offerings by the Mangolians, after it was found between the pillars or entrance when the gate reforms and a shield opens to reveal the stairs that was going down to the inside of the Palace. It was discovered before Gohemia's time and the palace was a gift from the Holly Land and Agate stone was a permit or a free will to enter the Palace which set by the Gods.

The disappearance of Gohemia during his time as a stone carrier, caused by the clutch of blood brothers before the bombing of Treebecca fields by the Gaza Republic during war, it has caused a disaster.

A space called Amon, which was reserved for rituals because the greatest Queen Grace saw death, from Patrica tree and a space where the last block used to stand. From her visions, before it was reformed and change into a two golden pillars. It has bring all the greatest gifts from the promissed land includes the Palace its self. But this time it is loaded with a black dangerous compound on the gate ways to forbid everyone from entering. After Gohemia disappeared during war, rule one was brought in place again not to cross over or walk through the gate way to enter the holy palace since the stair ways was also closed by a hard flat shield.

Holy Land

The holy of the holy place has brought its partial piece of holy land behind the Walls of Treebecca, a special place in the Universe and for everyone will die to reach here for which the Goddess were born and lived within humanity, the great kings, Prince, Queens, Princess and warriors have ever lived in. A precious thing was hidden unto it for no man must found it, for it will bring back the past with all the bad spirits in both worlds.
A special star seres, it will be hunted forever by both human and immortals.

The time line of Queen Grace

The last Goddess living amongst us has brought conflicts when they broke laws that were layed out to protect the land and the treasure against the outsiders from the other parts of the world. They fight each other and for the treasure that was found inside the Palace.

After breaking into the Palace, they reach the holy place and remove some of the treasures that holds the eternal ashes and clay. It has brought the earthquake inside and swallowed most of them and by then Dariel the spirit exhaler of the centuries was ones a good saint by then before the great Gohemia was appointed as a Server and a stone carrier. Dariel was about to be anointed as a second leader, after Queen Grace took away by the Seed planter whom they believed his of creation through the gates that has appeared before the path to Patrica, another beautiful entrance of the Fields of Treebecca.