20. The Banquet

As it goes***

In the late hours, before midnight, Mandoria went to bed, he was restless, he try to calm down but he couldn't get to sleep.

As time goes he heard a voices deep in his mind, a screaming, crying, the sound became real and he realises that he felt asleep, but something has happened he woke up and find out that there's voices outside and he rushed to the window, only to find out its coming from the hut where the king was sleeping.

Mandoria run outside to find out exactly what all this noise its for!

Mandoria come closer: say the first elder

What happen? Asked Mandoria

The Elder: it is done!

He fell down on his knees, holding his forehead with both hands

Saying all this words....

I m lost, I put all my faith in him and now I had nobody on my side, oh! No Rebecca! She wont handle all this alone, I must be strong and look out for her, for it has done, our father, I can't believe this, the King has passed on....

All the Elders gathered the family together and Rebecca got support from all the village people and they helped her to morn the death of her father.

As it goes***

Time comes and before anything can be done, all the clan from both tribes, they mourn the death of the King and they had to stay for seven days without doing anything.

As time goes, Rebecca made peace with the death of his father and her mother has passed on while she was still young, the was a hear and say of her mother being poisoned by one of her server during a ceremony of the victory against the Moabins and the reclaiming of the fields and the Walls of Treebecca.

While they were supposed to celebrate, they had to mourn the lost and Viera the prince by then, he was badly injured during the war when it ends and he had to face Muchanga the great Moabins warrior.

Now that he has been killed by the outcomes of the deadly bee nest holes during a search of destinations through Patrica, it left Rebecca alone and only part of the relatives that has left with him and some of them were part of the cabinet.

The time pass and the cabinet of the kraals of the Mangolians had a private gathering to discuss about the marriage of the two, since Ohimi the son of Muchanga always hate the fact that Mandoria must rule the clan of the Mangolians in future and also the fact that part of the Moabins has gained favour of him as he was anointed by the Gods of Edona.

Many people from the Moabins has never wanted to be ruled by Ohimi, even the members of the same blood line with him, but some of them they advice him to take his son Himidor forward and presented him to be the new ruler of the Moabins since his wife, the mother, was from the royal blood, the daughter of Gohemia's brother the one who betrayed him and plot his death.

The other part of the clan the Moabins also plot his death and manage to kill him since they had issues with him against his relationship to Gohemia the stone carrier.
They used him to betray his own brother and for him to gain trast unto them.

Since then, the Moabins faces challenges under the new ruler of Mobina, he was cruel and he killed most of the Moabin warriors who oppose his decisions but lately Ohimi, he plot his death and he succeeded. He forced to rule, but most of the clan rejected him.

The Moabins rejected Ohimi as a non blood line to rule the clan and believe that the Gods are not in his favour as he was the only one standing on both tribes in high ranking and the Gods has chosen an intruder instead of him. His statements were done by him after the two tribes came to an understanding and join forces.