His words... They shake me.

He talks... He tells Jimin about his childhood, then his pregnant mother, and his busy father...

Then his mother's death.

His mother was dead all this time?!

His father blaming him for his mother's death.

And finally, about the constant beating he started receiving from his father at the age of 7.

I... I couldn't believe my ears..

All this time I thought that he was a  spoiled brat, he was actually hurting physically and mentally?!

He was blaming himself for his mother's death, and he was getting beaten by his father, and on top of that, I fucking bullied him at school?!

Oh my god... It all makes sense now.

He didn't fight back, because he was used to the beating.

I wasn't the first one to break his nose, because his father broke it many times before...

And... And the purple marks- no, the hickeys I saw on his neck that day, weren't because of "making love with someone", but because of his father raping him...

Everything fucking makes sense now!

I'm really a monster. A fucking heartless monster... And what now? Feeling guilty won't change anything. I've hurt him many times, hell, I even made him faint!

I feel my tears threatening to fall. I haven't cried in a long time.

I have to go away from here, quickly, or I won't be able to control my sobs...

I start turning around, away from the classrooms door, but as I was doing so, my leg hits the door frame with a loud "bam!".

Oh shit!

I'm so fucking screwed. I'm sure that they heard the voice.

I quickly wipe away my tears, and try to move away quickly, but the door opens before I can hide, and Taehyung with red puffy eyes looks at me, shocked.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck-

I mumble a quiet "Sorry!" and start running at the opposite direction of the room, leaving behind a very confused and shocked Taehyung.

I... I need a moment alone to rethink everything I heard a few minutes ago...

I still can't believe what I heard...

I really am a fucking ruthless monster.

_______________________
(A/N) Awww our little Kookie is finally feeling regret! :,-)

2K reads hdhdhdhhdhdhdh thanks guyssss!! ♡♡

Anyways but did you notice that this chapter is long too? (This chapter is 1000 words lol>.<) Like omg I feel like I'm writing a novel or something-

Omg look at Jimin in this picture bsnsnsnsnnsns

Like these days I've been too unloyal to Jungkook (I don't even know if that is a word but anyways >

Like these days I've been too unloyal to Jungkook (I don't even know if that is a word but anyways >.<) Like come on! Taehyung is too hot these days and Yoongi is making me loose my mind every time! I won't even start with Joon's dimples and Jin's mouth and Jimin's squishy cheeks- Also Hoseok is getting hotter day by day?! Like just look at this pic!

<) Like come on! Taehyung is too hot these days and Yoongi is making me loose my mind every time! I won't even start with Joon's dimples and Jin's mouth and Jimin's squishy cheeks- Also Hoseok is getting hotter day by day?! Like just look at this ...

Also a meme that I found pretty funny:

Lolll jdjdjjdjsjdjsjdjjsjshdhdhhd

Okay anyways... :-P

(〃゚3゚〃)

Please vote and follow me!

(灬º‿º灬)♡

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜