0.11

When the time comes, Tommy's already healed and ready to embark on one more journey. He never had the thought of someone in his mind. Peaceful as it is to mark a new life. Plus, there would be hot British chicks in that school, so why not?

And he thought, maybe Leonardo can walk now? Maybe his open wound in the arm has already burned down as a beautiful scar? Though, for Tommy, he felt lucky for having no trace of the tsunami's rage. Like man, he's gold to be seen as a survivor. And then, he realized he has been thinking of Leonardo again... Not something negative, but positive... A friendly reverie.

He closed his eyes after sitting in the spot of the airplane close to the window, ignoring everything that would come to his side. He followed the music he's currently listening to, and bam... Someone spilled their cold friggin' water upon his neck and chest part, making him jerk rather aggressively. He pushed up his eye covers and gave the person a 'what the hell, dude?' gesture... But he failed when he saw Leonardo smirking down at him... "Would you like to change clothes before we fly?" Leonardo mocked.

Tommy can't help himself but smile. It's odd to be with Leonardo once again. But not usually, though coincidentally. "Yeah," Tommy noted, heading to the restroom with a spare shirt.

"And one more thing, Mr. Thompson..." Leonardo called at Tommy's back... When Tommy looked back- "I'm sitting with you," -Leonardo added.

"Of course, you are. And if you will not, I will force you to." Tommy smiled.

When both guys are in the air already, they chat about everything they wanted to... About healing off their wounds, about dead friends, and about schools. "Someone vouched for me to attend Oxford University though," Tommy said.

"Oh, really??? I am too... Vouched by my parents. If you'd like, we can share an apartment," In a very delightful tone, Leonardo voiced out. Tommy caught no sign of a joke but... He agreed with it nonetheless... "Oh, god... I think I missed you..." Leonardo mumbled.

Tommy glared at him, but he just shrugged with a devious grin. "Well, I could say the same..." Tommy sighed in a surrendering attitude.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Why?"

"Nothing," Leonardo whispered. "Well, I haven't asked you in a good way though... Would you go out with me?" Leonardo spoke, his voice is calm and low. Tommy looks into him... Leonardo sighed once again. "In a friendly way, you diptwat." And both boys burst into a snicker.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? That's free right?" Tommy rhetorically teased.

Somehow, Leonardo caught something above that question... "What if I will ask you for a date... But not in a friendly way??? There would be a lot of kissing and fucking at the end, though it's still my treat... Would you still go out with me?" Leonardo dared with a smirk.

"Are you serious???" Tommy inflated.

"Yes, I am..."

"Oh, come on... Here we go again... You know, I hate it when you tried buying me with your money..." Tommy glared at the window.

"Okay, my bad... Sorry." That was the second time Leonardo said sorry to Tommy. But this time, it's not choiceless... Leonardo just said it because he wanted to... He is not like he has no choice... And that made Tommy's heart flutter...

"Then so be it, a real date... With kissing and fucking..." Tommy smirked back, causing Leonardo to flip inside...

The butterflies inside him can't contain his emotions as he asks snarkily, "Could I kiss you right now then?" Leonardo mustered.

"Fuck no, you are such an idiot."

The End
Thank you for reading.
Stay safe, especially for those countries which experience calamities frequently.