0.10

"Oh, so you experienced something?" Tommy mocked.

"Yes... To someone near, perhaps..." Leonardo answered with an exhale.

"Right... So, who's being turned into gay? Is it the guy you are saying??? Or is it yo-" Before Tommy could finish his words, he heard the sound of a familiar vehicle coming in their direction. His face lit up. Even if it sounds like a fire truck, he still fused to get their attention since their situation is justifiable. "Hey, man... We are getting a ride!!!" Tommy drawled.

"Yes, yes... Wake me up when I'm finally th-" Yet, Tommy cut Leonardo's disappointed tone so quickly.

"No! Stay awake... You promised me that... And I agreed to go on a date with you, right?"

Leonardo giggled... "Oh yeah, right..."

The fire truck stops at them, enough to be seen by their front lights. At that moment, they were quickly taken with swiftness, the obstacles in the way were removed quickly, and the driver decided to just head straight to the hospital since there aren't only Leonardo and Tommy riding the truck with injuries. There are also people with impales, without limbs, open wounds, and other gross injuries...

Luckily for both boys... The firetruck is fast, and the fire force inside helped them all to get inside the hospital as soon as possible... When Leonardo was sent into the admission room and OR, he had no contact with his newfound friend at the end...

And this is the moment where everything's going to go back to its real state; enemies again... But still, Tommy is thankful that Leonardo stayed with him... Alive... And friends for twelve hours.

++++

273 were confirmed dead, 1203 were injured, 342 were fatal, and 76 are still not found. The tsunami hits the shore not just once but three times. All families near the hills were evacuated to a safe place. The resort's management promised its customers to refund their bills, and as well as the students in Chyrelle's dormitory were said covered.

Tommy sat on his couch. It's a new life since there's a founder of a company X politician who vouched for him for his next year in college. Yes, this is very unfortunate for the others that he's the only one who's getting this opportunity, but it doesn't stop him from fulfilling his dreams. For the next month, he'll be going to Oxford University. An abroad college school for him. Though, after all the days without connection to the person he saved from rising waters, it stuck in his mind to be bothering.

He waited more time until it was finally settled that Leonardo has forgotten him. Actually, he felt longing... He's sort of missed the person who's messing with his life, and maybe the quote saying; You'll only appreciate its existence when it's already gone is right. He didn't say or react to anything against the feeling he was having, just embraced the fact - because Leonardo is that kind of person. Fast to forget...