Chapter 9

Yoongi woke up cold and in the dark. The only light was the moonlight peeking through the small window above him. He looked around and let his eyes adjust to the darkness. 

The male noticed a flight of stairs leading up, he realized he wasn't tied down and walked up the stairs meeting with a door. He pushed it but it wouldn't budge.

He huffed and crossed his arms, "fuck, where even am I?"

Just as he finished his sentence he heard movement upstairs. Yoongi walked away from them as he didn't know what was on the other side and sat on the cold dirt floor.

The door opened and Yoongi's eyes met a tall a broad silhouette, "I see you're awake, gorgeous! I'm glad, I came to see how you were doing," the voice got closer as the silhouette made its way down the stairs that creaked under their weight.

Yoongi glared, "why am I here?"

"Now, now, that's no way to talk to your future partner is it?" Yoongi could see the smile on this person's face.

The smaller male's glare hardened, "I have no partner and you're not up to my standards, now answer my question." 

Yoongi seemed brave, but he was scared, scared because he didn't know where he was, who he was with. What scared him the most though, was what was this person going to do to him? Will he even be able to leave?

The person lit up a lantern that hung from the ceiling and looked down at the smaller figure before him, "you're so beautiful, I can't wait to claim you," he stepped into the light.

Yoongi stepped back only to back up into a table, "just because you want me doesn't mean I want you…" he couldn't deny this man had looks, but his eyes showed he was delusional and his smile seemed crazed.

"Ah, but you don't have a choice, you see, I've taken you captive and you're pretty far away from the main kingdom. You'd die out there," he leaned closer and whispered into the smaller male's ear, "plus, you'd get nowhere while in pain."

A shiver went down Yoongi's spine, "what pain?" his voice wavered.

'Well, while you were asleep, I gave you a drink, I made sure you drank every bit of it, and what that drink does is shift your body," the taller paced the room with an evident smirk, "it makes your body capable to bear children in short, it shouldn't last long, in around 12 to 24 hours it should be over but that doesn't mean it you'll be able to leave," the smile widened, "you'd be more beautiful and you'd bear my young, we can have a beautiful family together, happily here!"

Yoongi stood there, baffled, this man was indeed, very delusional. It was almost frightening, part of him wanted to cry and surrender the other part was disgusted and wanted to lash out, but instead he stood there, shocked.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, you're future partner has to make preparations for tomorrow, goodnight my sweet," he kissed Yoongi's hand and walked back upstairs closing the door shut. Shuffling could be heard and the small male came to the conclusion that his captor put something heavy on the door to keep it from opening.

Yoongi felt his eyes well up in tears. His mind finally fully wrapped around his situation. He'd be forced into having sex with someone he's never met before. To quench some stupid illusion. Out of frustration, the male punched the wall, it hurt but he was too busy focusing on the anger surging through his veins. 

Yoongi heaved, then, there was a burning sensation in his abdomen. It was dull at first, then it spread like wildfire. The small male fell to his knees and curled into a fetal position, the pain unbearable. Yoongi bit his lip, he refused to show weakness, as hard as it was in such a situation.

Yoongi panted trying to calm the adrenaline pumping at mach speed. He tried to stand but his lower half was in too much pain. All he could do was writhe on the floor hoping for it to be over soon.