Chapter 5

Yoongi walked up the stairs of the wine cellar with the three brothers behind him. There was a small hint of sadness in his eyes, do I love him? The thought pranced around in his head ruining all the peace in him.

"Thank you for helping us Yoongi-hyung!" Soobin smiled up at the elder male.

Yoongi smiled softly and ruffled the small boy's hair, "don't fret it, Soobin, now, go give the king his wine before he starts getting impatient," he chuckled lightheartedly.

The boys scampered off, Soobin and Beomgyu childlike giggles filling the castle. Yoongi felt nostalgic hearing those giggles, oh how it brought back memories. He chuckled softly and began to make his way to the garden.

Yoongi couldn't help but think about what Beomgyu said in the cellar.

Yoongi choked on his saliva and almost dropped the bottle out of shock, "haha what?"

Beomgyu fiddled with his fingers, "it's just, you have that look in your eyes, I saw it earlier when you were staring at Prince Taehyung…"

Yoongi stared at the small boy in front of him, "I…" he was at a loss for words.

"I mean, I could be wrong but you know, it's just a though, hehe," Beomgyu laughed awkwardly.

Yoongi joined, his laugh just as awkward, "haha, how about we finish up here and you three can give this to the king?"

Yoongi walked to the garden in deep thought, did he love Taehyung? Or was it a mutual fondness? These thoughts ran through the small males head sending him into more confusion.

The black haired male eventually reached the garden. The smell of flowers and fresh air tickled Yoongi's nose, it was beautiful. A smile crept up on the males face and went to go look for the two Prince's, Yoongi walked around the garden admiring the flowers that he walked by. The trees giving shade from the sun. 

Yoongi turned to go to the small lake that was near the castle, there was a small maze that had to be gone through, but Yoongi just walked around. The lake was very convenient for fishing and swimming on hot and dry days. Villagers would go and swim with their families, it was always such a sweet sight to watch.

Yoongi turned the corner and looked at the sight before him. His breath hitching. The pain he'd been trying to get rid of all came back ten fold.

There stood Jungkook and Taehyung, sharing a kiss.

It wasn't a simple kiss on the cheek, ot was shared on the lips.

Yoongi felt his heart drop into the deep pits of his stomach, the tears he'd been trying to fight off since this morning started to fall. Part of him knew why he was crying, another part didn't.

The black haired male couldn't stand another moment staring at the pair. He turned around and entered the castle, tears running down his pale cheeks.

The thing Yoongi didn't notice, was that a certain prince saw him run off.