A/N : (◡﹏◡✿)

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I HAVEN'T DIED!

yet

ANYWAY!!!

It really warms my heart to see some of you guys asking about the next update. Thank you all for the complements and your enthusiasm! I'm really sorry to say you're just going to have to bear with me.

This semester has really been kicking my butt. I promise you guys, I'm not ending the story, especially not here. 

As an art major, a lot of my free time is spent working on projects and the time I do have for myself, I spend it "recovering" and just having me time. I know it's a long wait, but I promise PROMISE this story will be seen through to the end.  

I've said this many times, but I will say it again. There will be a sequel to this story. I'm really sorry I'm taking so long with it, but I barely have the time. The good news is that I have about two and a half weeks left before I get a month for winter break. 

I will do my absolute best to get this story done. I think it's getting to be time, Arlett moved on. I love my smol bean dearly, but I think she's getting tired of being stuck in the desert with Urbosa. 

This story will be completed, it just wont be soon. I ask for your continued patience and I want to thank all of you who have been sticking with this story for so long...

...

...

I also kind remebered that my beloved thumbdrive has vanished and it has all my stories on it...

So

I may need the time to find that too. 

...

...

...

This was a very swell time to remeber.

Good news though, I do have all the files saved elsewhere, so I will definitely be looking into recovering those soon...hopefully. 

Again, I thank all of you for your kind words, the love of this x oc ship and my sleep deprived apology. Just keep an eye out for me. If you guys wanna be sure I don't die before this story is over and see some of what I've done so far, feel free to check out my instagram:

@artistic_problematics 

Hopefully this can be something for you all at the moment. And I just thought about it, but at some point, I will definately DEFINATELY be drawing Arlett. Who knows? She may end up being my first digital art piece.

Anyway, I love you guys! Stay healthy! And Warm! And Happy! And I'll see you guys, later!

From you're caffeine, sleep, and sanity deprived author,

Muse

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧