Thank you Stan Lee

1 year ago today...

Last year we lost an amazing person, the man who made dreams come true, the man who started it all, and the one who inspired me to do what i do today.

My dream was to meet him, sadly my family didn't have the time, or money to go to a convention, or to travel that much, so i was hoping when i got older, that i would get to meet him. Then he died last year, and my dreams were crushed, and my heart broke.

Stan Lee is possibly the most well known person on the face of the earth, he shares his life with everyone. He gave people hope, and he created a universe where everyone could escape to.

I made this book in honor of Stan Lee, I made Lieutenant Marvel in honor of Stan Lee. To anyone who's reading this, if you ever got to meet him, let alone see him IRL you're lucky, some of us never got to experience that. I just hoped one day i would be able to meet my hero, and to say thank you to him for changing my life. What i want to do after i get back from basic next July is become a voice actor, not for the fame, or the money, but for 2 reasons, and 2 reasons alone. 1. To make my family proud, and 2. To make people smile.

Last year, before I graduated, i was in a musical at my school, that's where i fell in love with my girlfriend, and realized that I wanted to make people happy, stepping out on that stage made me realize that, this is what i want to do. I want to thank you all for coming with me om this journey, i want to thank my fellow authors head_biter and RoninSamurai9 for helping me with this book, and for head_biter for doing a colab with me. Get ready for the finale of The Endgame, and the Start of Far from home. And soon, the start of lieutenant Marvel's fist stand alone book im the world of RWBY featuring head_biter Venom character. Again, thank you all for coming with me on this amazing journey, and i'll see you all Starside guardians. Until then, this is Blaze McCombie going dark! Bye bye!