Chapter 1- Birth of Y/n Danvers

(Birth month)/(Birth date)/2000
Location: (Birth City)
..................................................

       Carol flew through the city, a hand on her stomach as she made her way to the hospital. Fury waited by the emergency room, tapping his foot. Suddenly the wind picked up and Carol landed infromt of the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. She had a hand on her stomach and looked tired.
"Fury..."she said.
"Captain..." said Fury. Carol looked around, strain present on her face.
"Where's everyone else?" Fury wrapped her arm around his shoulder and helped her inside. He called over a nurse to get a gurny, and the two along with Carol's best friend and daughter moved along the hallway towards the nursery. Carol screamed as Fury held her hand. The doors opened and the nurses and doctors ushered the three family friends to waiting room as Carol went into labor with her son.

2 hours later...

Fury had fallen asleep in his chair, Goose on his lap purring. Maria and her daughter sat patiently for the doctors to come out with good news. Goose opened his eyes and purked his head up causing Fury to wake up aswell. Maria's daughter gasped when she saw the doctor. The doctor stopped infront of Fury smiling.
"Good news... Ms. Danvers has successfully given birth." He said. Fury smiled at this. "She's awake if you want to see them." The group nodded and walked towards Carol's room, Fury knocked on the door getting the new mother's attention. Maria and her daughter were the first to enter, they saw Carol holding a newborn baby boy in her arms. Maria smiled brightly at her new Godson. Fury chuckled lightly picking the baby up carefully from Carol's arm.
       "Hello little one." He said. Carol smiled.
       "Y/n" she said. Fury looked at her. "His name is Y/n, your new Godson." Fury nodded and looked back at the baby.
       "You're going to make a fine man one day Y/n... i just know you will." Y/n's eyes glowed slightly as he fell asleep in his godfather's arms.

Boom! There you go guys, chapter 1. Im not going to update this until i see endgame on Sunday, until then i hope you enjoy! Excelsior my friends. And I'll see you all Starside!