Prologue

Fury's pager sat in the Avengers HQ, the kree symbol on the screen as it beeped constantly. Suddenly the pager went black alerting the only person in the room. In the other room a man in his mid 30's looked at a holographic image of earth as it counted the population of the planet.
        "This is unbelievable..." he said. The woman next to him nodded slightly, her eyes fixed on the projection.
        "Half the population is just gone." She said.
        "Guys!" Both turned to see an african american in army getup walk in, his thumb pointed behind him. "You got to check this out." All three moved to the next room to see the pager completely blank.
        "So it just stopped sending that signal?" Asked Bruce now walking into the room. Natasha nodded.
        "It stopped a few galaxies away." She said.
        "Do you think it's important?" Asked Steve.
        "I don't know." Replied Natasha. "But Fury sure thought it was... get the power back up to it and see what you can recover. Whatever it is has to be important." Natasha turned to leave only to come face to face with a young woman with blond hair and blue eyes wearing a red, blue and gold spandex suit. Next to her was a young boy in his mid to late teens, with h/c, and e/c wearing the same thing as the woman next to him.
        "Where's Fury?" She asked with Venom in her voice, her hands glowing dimly.

BOOM! Woo! You guys thought i was dead huh? Welp i saw Captain Marvel today and I thought of this while watching it! Let me know what you think and what you want in the first chapter! Who is excited for Avengers Endgame!? I know i am! See you starside guardians! Excelsior!!