Chapter 3- We Lost

Hey guys Blaze here! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days like i said i would, just finished track, and i came home to see we're almost at 1k views! Holy shit! *cap- Language!* Well, i want to thank you guys so here's the chapter, and it's a real showstopper! Again, spoiler alert! 🚨 All Marvel Characters And Endgame are owned by the desceased Stan 'the man' Lee and Disney Studios! Please Support the Official Release! Excelsior!!! Now, on with the read!

Earth...
Avengers HQ...

      Cap stared into the mirror infront of him, finally shaving the forgotten beard he had. He looked up, greif and guilt in his eyes. The tower shook alerting everyone on base. The remaining Avengers ran outside to find Pepper looking into the sky, tears starting to form in her eyes. The Avengers turned to see Y/n and Carol carrying a damaged Milano towards the base, Nebula inside set the landing gear for the two to set the ship down. Once that was done Carol put a hand on Y/n's shoulder, smiling Proudly at her son. The two watched as Nebula came out with a Malnurished Tony Stark. Cap ran with Pepper to help him inside.
       "Oh my God! Tony!" Yelled Pepper hugging her husband. "Are you Ok?" She gave him a kiss. Tony shook his head, tears now falling from his face.
       "I lost the kid..." he said weeping into her shoulder. Pepper hugged him just before the two carried on towards the Avengers HQ, the Danvers in pursuit.

3 hours later...

      "So," Said Steve. "He did manage to wipe out half the Universe's population." Tony nodded staring off into space. He looked over to see Thor looking at the ground, a tired expression on his face as he glared at the floor.
      "He's pissed..." said Rocket. Tony looked over at the alien Racoon. "Think's he failed." Tony pointed at him confusingly.
      "The whole time i thought you were a build' a' bear!" Y/n chuckled lighlty. Tony then looked at the two. "And who are you supposed to be?" Y/n looked away only to be elbowed by his mother to answer the question.
      "Y/n Danvers. The one the saved your ass... Douchebag." Again Carol elbowed her son. Tony then stood up ripping off the cords to his water bag.
      "You know what!" He said finally getting the cord out. "I got nothing on you two!" He then pointed to Cap, storming over to him. "You on the other hand! You said to me a long time ago, that if we were to lose we would do it together! Well guess what buddy we lost!! And you weren't there! You didn't see what he could do, the through a moon like it was a ball in the park! He took out my team in minutes. Peter! Strange!" Tony then broke down. "Where were you?" Steve looked down in shame. Tony was about to say something until he fell to the ground shaking.
      "Tony!" Yelled Pepper before the others carried him to a room in the back.

       Tony layed in bed strapped to a life support system, Pepper and Banner standing over him, worred expressions on their faces. Natasha came out.
       "Banner gave him a sedative, should be out till morning." She said.
       "Good, that'll give us time to find Thanos." Steve said walking over to a control panel. "Does anybody have any idea where Thanos would go after all this?" Nobody budged until Y/n walked over.
       "Probably a secluded system full of wildlife would be my guess." He said. Steve smiled.
       "Good thinking kid." He said.
       "Actually," Said Nebula walking in. "I know exactly where he would go. He would talk about everytime he tortued me. And i would ask if you do get the stones and it works where would you go. And the answer was the same, every time. He told me he would go to the garden." Rhodey scoffed.
       "Oh great, he has a retirement plan!" He said. Rocket then got up on the table and brought up a picture of earth.
       "When tall, dark and purple used the stones, it sent a power shockwave across the universe, and that same signature was picked up here!" A picture of a moon showed up. "2 days ago." Steve glared at the hologram.
       "Then let's go get this son of a bitch." He said shocking everyone. Banner looked at Cap like he had a few screws loose.
       "If we do this we'd be going in short handed!" He said trying to knock some sense into him. Rhodey scoffed looking at the ground.
       "Yeah, you mean cause he killed all our friends." He said. Carol looked at her son and smiled at him, causing Y/n to smirk back.
       "We're in..." she said. Rhodey raised an eyebrow.
       "Uh, new guys don't get a vote." He said trying to sound funny.
       "Yeah," said Banner. "And where were the two of you anyway?" Carol looked at Banner.
       "There are alot of different planets in the universe," she said.
       "And most of them didn't have you guys." Said Y/n.
       "Enough!" Said Nat. "Even if it is a longshot! We owe this to everyone who's not in this room to try!" Thor then stood up from his place in the room and walked over to the two kree warriors. He raised his hand to the side summoning Stormbreaker from the other room. It flew to his hand causing Carols hair to sway towards the axe and for the two to look at it. Thor set his axe down infront of him sighing heavily. Carol and Y/n smirked at the asguardian.
       "I like this one!" Said Thor and Y/n at the same time.

       The milano exited earths atmosphere and shot towards the garden, the Avengers on board. Rocket turned back towards his new crew.
       "Alright! So who here has never been to space before?" Most of the Avengers raised their hands innocently. Rocket sighed. "Just try not to throw up on my ship." He said. Y/n started to chuckle happily.
        "This is gonna be fu-un!" He said getting the Avengers attention.
        "What?" Asked Banner now scared.
        "Jump in 5..." Said Nebula.
        "Wait!"
        "4... 3... 2... 1!" The ship took off into the jump space as Y/n wooped the whole way through!

Boom! Hoped you guys enjoyed this! Thanks for the support and i'll see you all Starside guardians! Blaze out!