chapter 14

Playing along with the fantasy that he could impregnate his beautiful husband? Yes, Makoto could do that just fine. Makoto kissed Haru's ankle through the fabric of his pajamas. Makoto worked his lips up Haru's leg, from his shin to his knee. He looked up to Haru's face, making eye contact, before kissing up Haru's thigh. When he reached to apex of Haru's thighs he gently nuzzle his face there for a minute before standing back up and getting back on the bed.

Makoto's lips met with Haru's own lips gently, both of them moving in a sweet, intoxicating pace. Makoto back away slightly to pull his t-shirt off before bringing his hands to the buttons of Haru's pj's. He worked slowly on the buttons, teasing Haru. Haru soon took revenge by placing his own hands to Makoto's chest and bringing his lips to his neck. Haru nipped his neck with his lips while rubbing sensual circles into his chest. Makoto was halfway through undoing the buttons when he stopped, thinking to tease Haru some more. Haru grew frustrated until Makoto felt a little smirk against his neck, he knew he was in trouble. All too soon Makoto felt his left nipple encased in a warm, wet heat while Haru suckled him softly. Makoto's nipples were a highly erogenous zone for him so Haru's action caused him to moan loudly.

Makoto quickly undid the rest of the buttons of Haru's top and dropped it to the floor. Haru was proud of the fact that he caused Makoto to be panting slightly already.

"Haru, I need you. I need you so bad." Makoto pulled Haru close and brought him into a deep kiss, gently prying his lips open with small licks.

Haru brought both hands to Makoto's hair, caressing each strand through his fingers, while Makoto gently cradled the back of his head. Haru's tongue met Makoto's and they rubbed the appendages together, both moaning loudly at the motion which foreshadowed the action they were building up to. Haru broke the kiss for a moment and lifted his hips enough to tug his pants off, Makoto's bottoms soon followed and landed into the ever increasing heap on the floor. Makoto raised a brow.

"No underwear tonight?"

Haru just smirked.

"You either. Expecting this were you?"

Makoto flushed but silenced Haru with another kiss. As their tongues tangled, mouths pressed together, their hands began to roam. Haru's up and down Makoto's chest while Makoto's hands caressed Haru's back and the nape of his neck. Both were thoroughly aroused by now but neither cared, too focused on the pleasure of their partner. All too soon Haru realized that he had been maneuvered to the head of the bed and was now being gently pressed into the mattress, Makoto on top of him. Haru let Makoto stay on top of him until he felt the press of Makoto's erection against his own. Makoto suddenly felt his world shifting as Haru flipped them over.

"You've been stressed all day, you must be tired."

Makoto nodded slowly.

"Then let me do all the work tonight. I want to be on top this time."