Emotional Reunion.

"Rohit" Vishal screamed in relief as soon as he saw Rohit enter the mall.

"I...I didn't steal it Rohit... Trust me." Vishal said almost in tears.

"It's ok... Vishal... I know you didn't do anything. Let me talk to officials first." Rohit said as glared at Virat.

"No need of that. Virat already paid for the bracelet." Jinks said slowly as he passed the bill to security.

"But how did that Virat's bracelet ended up in my pocket," Vishal asked confused as they walked back to the car.

"Woh... It was a prank... by us." Jinks said meekly as Rohit was continuously glaring at him and Virat, Jaddu trailing behind them with blank faces.

"What?" Vishal shouted stopping in this tracks as what Jinks said sank in. "Prank? Are you guys crazy? Did you realise I would have been in jail? My career would have finished. and you say prank?"

"Don't shout at him. He is not at fault." Virat jumped in as cant see someone insulting Jinks like that.

"So.. it's you? I always knew that you never liked me but I didn't expect you would stoop so low." Vishal shouted in anger.

"Vishal..." Rohit called out. Whatever Virat may do, He, of course, can't hear people talking shit about virat.

"It's not Virat fault that you are a fucking coward," Jaddu said cutting Rohit. Vishal was completely shocked with their attitude while Rohit's anger returned.

"I will be back after dropping Vishal at his hotel. you guys leave." Rohit said as took out the car keys.

"But we brought only one car." Virat pointed out.

"Take a taxi then." Rohit spat out fuming.

Virat was about to protest when Jinks dragged him out.

Rohit returned after 3 hours and everyone sat silently in Jinks room.

"I didn't expect this from you Jinks. Seriously you stool my phone." Rohit yelled as soon as he entered the room.

"You don't shout at him. He is not at fault." Virat yelled back.

"Why can't I shout at him. He is my friend too," demanded Rohit.

"Your friend... Vishal. He is your only friend na. You are shouting at us for him only." Virat accused.

" What?" Rohit shouted confused.

"Ya... Vishal... he at least acts sensibly and wouldn't do stupid stuff as you did."Rohit screamed out something without thinking. If only he know Virat is taking 100 wrong meanings of his single word.

"He is a bloody coward," Virat shouted.

"Oh really, what are you then. A bully? Hurting innocents doesn't make you a hero. It would only you arrogant bully." Rohit spat out in anger.

"Stop it guys," Ash shouted as the situation was going completely out of control.

Virat stroamed out of room deeply hurt by Rohit's words. Jaddu ran behind Virat not wanting to leave him alone.

"You shouldn't have talked to Virat like that," Jinks said trying to make Rohit understand.

"What's up with you two? Why are you defending each other so much today." Rohit asked confused.

"Jinks I still can't believe that you did that. Virat and Jaddu I understand. They are just mad. But you? Why did you even support them?" Rohit asked. Rohit was still angry but he just can't shout at Jinks, reasons doesn't matter.