Dinner?.nah..Fight.

Virat and Rohit walked into the restaurant by 7. Surprisingly rohit was ready by 6:30 and Virat didn't like that a bit. But rohit was too happy to realise Virat's grumpy mood.

"Rohit" shouted Vishal , making Rohit and Virat turn around. Rohit ran towards as the hug each other.

Vishal was a good looking man. Neat shave, Frameless spets, good body...as good as a normal software engineer can have. His smile seemed friendly and warm. But Still, Virat felt they can never be friends.  He just stood there waiting for them break there hug. 

"Virat, He is Vishal. Mere chadi buddi" Rohit introduced "And He is virat." while they shook there hands.

"It's awkward to introduce Virat Kohli. Ise kon Indian kotha hai yaar..jo cricket nahi dekthe."Rohit continued giving disgusted look to Vishal. "Btw Ye Mere captain hai, I mean Indian cricket team ki captain and world's Number 1 player"

"He could have just said that I'm his best friend" Virat mind pointed out.

"Hello, Virat it's nice to meet you. Sorry, I don't watch cricket." Vishal said and Virat nodded with a forced smile as if it's fine. "let's sit." virat stated as they walked towards a table.

"Congrats, I have heard that you guys won today. So Returning home tomorrow?" Vishal asked trying to start some conversation with Virat after telling the waiter they will order after 30 mins.

"No.. we have another Test match of the series remaining, So we will be going to Ranchi next." Virat explained.

"Test Match... matlab..is it final match ... like we have tests/exams in school." Vishal asked confused.

Virat's eyes popped out. He was never this shocked in his life. Rohit burst out laughing holding his stomach.

"Vishal, Please yaar.. cricket related conversation never suits you. Aisa shocks mat dho logo ko."Rohit teased as laughed and even Virat and Vishal started laughing.

Soon Vishal and Rohit started talking about stuff like why Vishal came, His work, His family. Virat sat there feeling a little bored and left out but not really annoyed.

"I'm dying to meet Sam. She is damn cute, man." Vishal said in between there conversation.

"Ya... She got my cuteness."Rohit gloated.

"Ya..ya.. your fan did tell you how cute you are. didn't she?" Vishal teased.

"yaar... woh.. why can't you just forget that." Rohit groaned.

"Which fan?" Virat asked curiously.

"Don't you know? it's ok, I will tell you.  Woh actually... "Vishal started telling in teasing voice.

"No, Shut up... he doesn't know. you are not going to tell him now." Rohit cut him off angrily. Fearing that Virat would tease him for the whole life. 

But this act had hurt Virat so much more than Rohit could ever imagine. 

"Rohit didn't want to share stuff with me anymore. of course, he has his Vishal now." His mind commented making his feel angry and hurt at the same time.  

Before Rohit to see Virat's hurt face or their conversation continued waiter come there for order.

" Cabbage soup and veg salad along with some fruits." Virat replied.

"Two Alo parata, What say Rohit?" Vishal asked knowing that it is Rohit's favourite.

"No, You are not going to eat that junk now. Especially, when you can't work out enough to burn those fats." Virat replied before Rohit could refuse. Virat came ruder and sharper than intended may be because of their earlier conversation.