Bad day for Vi___.....

"Does anyone want ice cream? Cheat meal?"Vishal suggested as they were walking in the mall.

"Noooo" Virat shouted immediately and Rohit burst out laughing.

"Virat one.." Jaddu started highly tempted but shut his mouth with Virat glare at him.

"No cheating allowed when caption around," Jaddu said to Vishal with a sweet fake smile.

"You can have your ice cream Vishal. I will get one for you." Virat stated as he walked dragging jaddu and jinks with him.

"Virat acts like a strict teacher," Vishal said chuckling

"It is because he knows none of us would spend an extra hour on training tomorrow. He is concerned for us, not just as a captain but as a friend." Rohit defended.
He doesn't know why but he just doesn't want Vishal to think bad of virat. Maybe that is the reason he wants Vishal to join them today. He just doesn't want Vishal to judge based on their silly fight last week.

"I can see that Ro. You people looks much more than a professional team. Jadeja and you wouldn't have accepted Virat's order straight away, if not for bonding you share with each other."Vishal reasoned making Rohit smile.

"We are. And Virat, though he acts as an absolute jerk some times, he is the best friend anyone could ever ask for." Rohit confessed smiling.

Virat explained his plan to both jaddu and jinks. Jaddu agreed right away as virat expected. "It sounds exciting. we have to do that." being his exact words. 

"It's not Vishal's fault, Virat. And this would scare the shit out of him."Jinks tried to reason for the nth time.

Jealousy is such a thing that it would take away all our rational thinking. Virat is at the stage where is his jealousy has turned in to insecurity and Rohit being ignorant of it only made worse.

"So, you will not help me. Why is it that everyone is choosing that Vishal over me." Virat murmured slowly. At that moment Virat sounded so broken that Jinks would have done 1000 wrongs just to make Virat happy. 

"Its nothing like that Vi. Everyone loves you so much even Ro." Jinks Wispher yelled. But Virat being Virat was too stubborn to listen to anything.

"Ok...I will help you." Jinks signed.  Virat's eyes sparkled with naughtiness. and jinks would any day take naughty virat over sad virat.

Virat saw Rohit and Vishal laughing over something and his jealousy level reached 100 again. He entangled his leg with jinks making his slip forward. Shocked Jinks falling on a guy carrying his daughter and ice cream in her hand raising high up before landing on Vishal's face and shirt happened in seconds. 

Everyone stood still trying to register what happened a few seconds. "I.. I slipped," Jinks muttered but he surely has an idea about how he slipped. The girl's father turned around fuming to give a good lashing to jinks stood there in awe as he recognised who they are.  

Before anyone of them could talk there heard an ear-piercing scream combined with crying from the little girl still sitting in her father's arms. Virat quickly snatched ice cream for Jaddu's and offered it to her making all the funny faces that he could. Finally succeeded as the little girl gave him a toothy grin and took his ice cream. 

"You are too good with kids Virat," Rohit praised impressed as a little girl and her father walked away.

"Sorry, Vishal your ice cream," Virat started in a remorseful tone.