Vishal is back?

Rohit, Jinks, Jash and virat was just hanging out in their Jink's room after whitewashing South Africa in the series.  Nothing notable happened after Rohirat's last fight if Virat's cutting Vishal's call whenever possible without Rohit noticing is ignored. It was not difficult task to do as most of the time Rohit would be sleeping or laying on bed lazily and his phone laying around everywhere possible.

"I wish we can leave to Mumbai now itself" Jinks exclaimed as he saw Aarya's video in his phone. They was planning to go but all flights got cancelled due to bad weather conditions. Virat being Virat even suggested that they could go by road but jinks showed little maturity and didn't approve that as it would take nearly 20 hours.

"Even me. I'm dying to see her. And I know that she loves me the most."Virat gloated.

"She doesn't even know you."Rohit retorted."And she will love me the most"

"Did you forget even sam loves me more. she prefers playing with me than with you." Virat pointed out knowing that this would piss off Rohit.

"Ya..Ya.. my daughter loves monkeys for some unknown reason," Rohit fired back.

"Radhika sent a new video. Stop fighting if you want to see it or just get out."Jinks said sternly. They both were fighting regarding the same topic from the moment Aarya was born or maybe even before and he tired of it now.

All gathered around jinks phone in no time. A cute video of little Aarya trying to reach jinks photo kept near her cradle and started laughing happily by touching it Radhika helped her reaching it.

"She is recognizing me," Jinks in teary voice. He just felt unexplainable joy. Seeing Aarya laughing he felt as if he has conquered the whole world. Rohit and Jaddu just smiled as they understood who exactly Jinks must be feeling.

"She is very smart jinks unlike you, "Ash said dryly making everyone chuckle.

Just then another video from Radhika popped up. Aarya was screaming as loudly as a 10 days old can. "see what an attention seeker this little devil is? 2 minutes I was on phone and she is shouting like this." Radhika complained from behind. And everyone burst out laughing.

"Choti sherni hai ye. I going to teach her horse ridding when she grows." Jaddu declared. His biggest regret in life is Nidhi doesn't like horses and he can't do anything about it. 

"Let's go out na?" Virat suggested to lift-up jinks mood as he was terribly missing Aarya.

"itna barish me. it's pouring outside." Jinks reasoned.

"Umbrella's and jackets are made for a reason. Usse bhi thoda use karlethe hai na." Jaddu said in a sugarcoated voice. He felt like he would die out of boredom if they sit inside just because it is raining outside.

"Ya...we can go to some mall. we can just roam, buy something for kids, have dinner and come back." Rohit suggested.

"Now, of course, you can't say no jinks. Rohit agreed to go out. Generally, we have to drag his out of bed." Virat teased.

"You idiot. shut up," Rohit shouted as throw pillow at Virat. Virat bends down at nick of moment and pillow hit on jinks face.

"He is not wrong though." Jinks sided Virat making Rohit sulk. Virat was enjoying his little victory when Rohit's phone rung and much to virat dismay its Vishal's call. Jaddu left to get ready as he was eager to go out. 

 "Even Vishal is coming with us. He is nearby only so I asked him to come to the hotel so that we can leave together." Rohit announced as he ended the call.

"Why didn't I just block his number on Rohit's phone." Virat wondered. He lost all the mood to out. He just doesn't want to see that Vishal's ganda face But he can't back out as he himself made the plan.