"You did it baby." I caress her beautiful hair, everything about her is beautiful, even her cries, tho i don't want her to be crying.

She hugs me; "You're my hero, sam." And I smiled, while patting her back, few minutes later she's fast asleep, i walk out of the hospital,

"Get well soon baby." I whisper to her, waiting for both dad and mum to come out as well.

No, i am not crying.

Everything happens for a reason, and Allah tests the people he loves the most, and He said in the Qur'an that He will never burden a soul more than it can bare, with the thought i blink back the tears that threatened to fall.

It's this hospital, goodness.

I miss my baby.

Few minutes later i walk inside the hospital towards Aunt Sarahs room, she is lying down on the bed wearing the hospital gown already, she's starting her bed rest today, as she's due in 4 days in shaa Allah.

"Look who's here." Aunt Sarah says with a smile, i smiled back at her; "How are you feeling?" I ask.

"As fine as a 9 month old pregnant woman could be." She winks at me and that made me chuckle.

The door of the room open and her husband came in holding a bouquet of red roses and a balloon that has 'get well soon baby mama' on in, he hands the things to Aunt Sarah whose eyes are widened and mouth clasp with her hands that has the cannula, goodness i hate cannula, I wish her, my dad and all the people suffering good health, Amin.

She collects the things from him and wrap her arms around him and he hugged her, i took that as a cue and i leave the room.

I sat on the waiting chairs and just as i finish level five of my game, my dad called me.

What, did you actually think i don't play games?

"Abhi kaifa tash'uroun?(Father how are you feeling?)" I ask immediately as i pick the call.

My dad chuckles; "Ana bikhair habibi Alhamdulillah, la 'taklak'(Much better my love, Alhamdulillah, don't worry)" he replied.

And that made me smile.

"Alhamdulillah, i wish you the quickest recovery Abhi." "Amin, aina anta(where are you?)" he asks.

"Mustashfa(hospital) Aunt Sarah is admitted." I said, "Subahanallah, i hope she's feeling much better now?"

"Yes Alhamdulillah, i will be back qariban' in shaa Allah(soon if Allah wills)" I said, i can swear i hear his smile. "Be careful."

"In shaa Allah." And we hang up.

This man, Abdullah, the man i finish talking to on the phone is my life, and till my last breath i will forever be grateful to him and will continue to pray for him, May Allah grant him shifa'. Amin.

"Overthinking is the act of shaytan." Uncle Ibrahim murmurs beside me, when and how is he here?

"Okay." I reply. "Your Aunt will be fine in shaa Allah." He says, "In shaa Allah." I said.

He smiled and nod at me, "I've got some patients to attend to, excuse me." He added standing up, I nod.

"You can go to Sarahs room." He says and walk away.

I stood up and walk to her room, she in a sitting position with her phone in her hands, she's pretty like the flowers her husband brought to her, it's now in a vase by the side of her bed.