DIARY-3

So, at that night I decided to tell her my feelings cus I couldn't hold back anymore. So, I texted her ''I've feelings for you'' and guess what? she replied '''me too''' which made me so happy, I almost cried and I can still remember myself being that much happy. It was the first time when someone said that to me that they also like me back. Next day, I thought we would hang out or go out but guess what? They say that happiness also has its own limits. Just like this, she acted like nothing ever happened between us and she also started ignoring me. Whenever, I tried to be close to her, she avoided me. But still that couldn't help me from disliking her. I started expecting more things from her. I started making myself more funny and sarcastic to get her attention. Some days, she would stick with me and then another day she would avoid me. Those days I could feel the wave of sadness, anxiety and depression. Things started getting hard and rough between us. Remember the guy which I told you before? I mean Sasha's crush, Bobby. Sasha started getting close with him and she nearly stopped talking with me. I got jealous of him but Bobby was not that bad but I still don't like him. I remember getting pissed seeing them together. At grade 10, finally I told her about my feelings face-to-face. I told her that I've liked her from last months of grade 8 and I've always felt so jealous whenever she's around Bobby. Her reaction was like so shocked and she kept listening my words and confession like nothing. I also asked her if she remembers the day when she said 'me too' after I confessed her online. But I was expecting too much from her I guess, that's why I got disappointed after that day. After, that confession bell rang and it was time for us to go home. My heart was going BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP and I decided her to ask if she could hug me. I called her in an empty classroom to ask her for a friendly hug after which she denied me and she tried to run away outside but I catched her hands and she asked me to let her go then I let her go. After that day, I started being depressed and I could see that Sasha was avoiding me more than past days. I used to watch her in classroom and in every period.

Later, I wanted to ask her if she hated me or liked me or she just used me for her own satisfaction. But I realized that she had blocked me in all social medias including instagram and facebook. I felt so bad. I asked her why did she do it in classroom, then she replied that she wanted to. I felt so bad and heartbroken. I could see the angerness in her voice and her eyes were looking at me in anger. Maybe, I was not meant to be with her or maybe I'm just a ugly dumbass girl right? I still don't know why she started ignoring me. Maybe, she was just thinking me as a friend not more than that, you know what I mean. Maybe, she disliked me from starting, maybe she was just pretending to be good with me or maybe she had her own reasons.