DAIRY-1

So, hey its me Rhea, a shy, chubby, ambivert(a person who've both extrovert & introvert tendencies),... girl. I'm writing some unsaid things here which I didn't get a chance to say to that right person. You guys must be disappointed since it's not fanfiction story but it's based on a true story. But I'm sure you won't be bored cus I've got so many things to tell you. I'm not an expert in english, so I hope you'll not judge my english and grammatical errors.

             Since my chiildhood, I was always very attracted toward boys stuffs, just you know typical boys cool stuffs. I would rather say that I used to dislike girly things like wearing makeup. So, at grade 4 I met a girl named Sasha. She had dark skin and cute teeth which looked very just like her; cute. She transferred in my school from another school, she looked very talented so, my friends asked me to go and ask her about herself. I went her to ask her and then she said that she was class topper at her old school which made me lil sad cus I'm not that type of nerdy girl. As time went by, I got very close to her. She used to hold my hands tightly at classes which  definitely made me uncomfortable and thats why I decided to stay away from her cus she was like a glue stick who would always stick with me. Sasha had crush on a boy who was 2 years senior than us and his name was Ben. So, she always used to peek him from our classroom. But that didn't stop her from sticking with me. People say that you fall in love unknowingly. I guess I also fell. I started liking her crush instead of her. I know it sounds very bad and dumb but that guy named ben was very cute. After, some weeks I told Sasha that I like him too. She uncrused him for me and said that she'll forget about him soon. I know you guys are throwing bad comments about me and I deserve it cus I was a bitch at that time. I used to fall for every good looking girl/boy, I would rather say I was very immature at that time. At grade 8, I asked him out but he rejected me by replying he would never accept me and he also said that I was very ugly for him. I was very sad, I cried some days then I decided to avoid him and forget about him.