Allies Outside Auradon

Start from the beginning

"She does live the farthest of us from Arendelle." Rapunzel pointed out.

"Should we start without her?" I suggest.

Just then we hear an unearthly roar sound out from outside.

We rush to the balcony. And then we saw something we never saw coming.

Two hooded figures on large dragons! They landed next to the castle then the figures dismounted

They removed their hoods. One was Merida. I'd recognize that hair anywhere but the other one I didn't recognize. He was a guy around Merida's's age. He had auburn hair and green eyes. He had a few braids in his hair and his clothing was a style I'd never seen.

"Who's that?" I look at everyone.

"Your guess is as good as ours." Eugene said.

"Are those dragons!?" Anna stared at the two steeds. One was black with emerald eyes and the other white with sapphire eyes.

"Looks like it." I nod.

Merida enters hand in hand with her companion.

We all are just gaping.

"Hello, there. Ah suppose mah sweetheart an' our wee dragons scaired ye?"

Merida smiles. 

"Glad you could make it, Merida." Elsa approaches the two, cautiously. "Who is your companion?"

"This is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third the Viking Chief of New Berk."

Hiccup nods. "Good to finally meet all of you." He greets, bowing.

"New Berk?" Eugene questioned. "I'm not good with geography, but I don't recall that kingdom being on the map."

"Because it's not." Hiccup answered. He gives Merida a look that says, "You should explain."

Merida folds her hands and clears her throat.

"Ah, met Hiccup durin' the time Beast an' Belle were roundin' up villains an' puttin' them on the Isle. Mum and Da still were King an' Queen o' the Highlands.

"Hiccup 'ad been swept off course on his nightfury, by a chance of fate. We...became quite close. He 'owever disagreed wit' what King Beast was doin'. He an' I agreed to keep the Vikin' archipelago a secret from Auradon. He refused to let the Vikin' Tribes be subjected to tyranny and prejudice that he fought against for dragons long ago. I agreed, even though tha' meant we could never marry."

Merida gripped Hiccup's hand.

Hiccup sighed. "I've had more than my fair share of enemies, or villains as Auradon loves to call them. But so many of them had a change of heart. Now, those former enemies are friends I owe my life to twice over. Not ALL my enemies changed, make no mistake. Life's like that. But to those willing to change, I'm ready to forgive and mend our ties."

Wow. Hiccup's speech was so touching...I can't help but believe him.

(The picture was made by my sister Violet Reaper)

Hiccup approached me. "Merida told me about you, Jack. I heard about what you went through."

I back up. I don't need his pity.

"You inspired me."

What?

"I saw you do what other VKs didn't. You found a way. You've given all those who are oppressed by Auradon an opportunity. We just need to be brave enough to take it. And I'm taking it. The Viking Archipelago is on your side."

Hiccup showed a document pledging full support with our resistance towards Auradon. I caught sight of a few names: Chief/King Dagur the Deranged, Chief Alvin the Treacherous, Chief Viggo Grimborn, etc...

Wow. Our allies have doubled.

"Thank you." Elsa said taking the charter. She shakes hands with Hiccup and Merida.

And, to my suprise, I offer my hand to Hiccup. He shook it and smiled. I know I can trust this guy. 

As he and Merida left, I noticed how close they were

As he and Merida left, I noticed how close they were. His arm wrapped around her shoulders, her head leaning against his. 

Maybe one day me and Elsa will be that close.

❄💙❄🗡💘🏹☉💛☉🍁💗🍁

Author's Note: YAY! New chapter! The 40th! I thank all those who have read, commented, and voted for my story! Suprise! The new suprise character is Hiccup! So yeah, Mericcup exsists here. How do you like my back story of where the Vikings fit in this story? And how do you think Auradon's gonna react once they learn of the Viking Archipelago and their dragons!? One thing's for sure...THE WORST IS YET TO COME! Please comment, vote, and share this chapter. Thank you. 🤗