Chapter 4: The Talent Show and the highest grade

Mario's pov.

Wow! This is going to be an awesome day for me and Luigi! Including the others, who are gonna be in The Talent Show to impress the audience. The next day, in the morning, we woke up, change our clothes, brush our teeth, ate breakfast, bring our backpacks and magician stuff for The Talent Show, wear our warm clothes because it's still snowing, got on the bus, sent us to school and go to Mr. Hand's class.

Mr. Hand announces us all, "Okay class, today, instead of teaching you guys something, we're going to the stage, you class will take a look at your grade from your test at the hallways when school ends. And if you have your equipment for The Talent Show, your going to be in the stage so the audience will see your performance."

I raise my hand at Mr. Hand and he asked, "What is it, Mario?"

I asked, "Since when are the assist trophies and the other video game people are gonna be here?"

Mr. Hand excitedly answered, "Right now!"

We all cheered. Mr. Hand tells us, "And, I'm not going to ask some of you guys if you have your equipment for The Talent Show, Isabelle is going to ask you guys of what your gonna perform, when you are at the stage. Let's go, and bring your backpacks with you for the next period after lunch, and don't forget your equipment for The Talent Show."

We all got off our seats and bring our backpacks and our equipment for The Talent Show, which is today, and we left class and follow Mr. Hand to the stage.

While we got to the stage, Mr. Hand and some of our classmates sit at the seats where the assist trophies and other video game people sit while they're chatting and waiting for what who is going to perform first.

In the stage behind the curtains, some of us change into our performance outfits for our act in the changing room. And after I'm done changing, I peer from the curtains and saw Peach sitting next to Daisy and Zelda, behind by the Villager and Hero was behind by her. I stop peering from the curtains, and we lined up and face forward at Isabelle because she is going to ask us what we're gonna perform.

Isabelle's pov.

Since everyone is lined up at the stage behind the curtains, I ask all of the performers what they would perform, and I add those to my list with a pen.

(As you may know which smash character(s) is/are going to perform and what performance are they or is he/she gonna do.)
Mario and Luigi - (Mario) magician and (Luigi) assistant
Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong - banana jugglers
Link, young Link, and toon Link - sword dancers
Yoshi - flipping how many eggs (that are already cracked open)
Kirby and Pac-Man - food jugglers and eaters
Pikachu and Pichu - (Pikachu) host and (Pichu) cowboy
Falco Lombardi, Little Mac, and Captain Falcon - (Falco) hard object thrower and (Cap. Falcon and lil. Mac) punchers
Jigglypuff - singer
Ice Climbers (Popo and Nana) - ice cream makers
Mewtwo, Lucario, Greninja, and Incineroar - (Mewtwo) wood assistant and (Lucario, Greninja, and Incineroar) karate fighters
Meta Knight - break dancer
Pit - rapper
Olimar, Wario, and Sonic - (Olimar) host with a whistle and (Wario and Sonic) food eaters
R.O.B - robot singer
Two Pokémon trainers and their Pokémon (Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard) - Pokémon performers
Two Wii Fit Trainers - ballets
Rosalina and Luma - (Rosalina) piano player and (Luma) star performer (With the other Lumas)
Bowser Jr. - comedian
Duck Hunt - singing while using animal sounds
Mii fighters - stacking up
Ryu and Ken - kung fu dancing
Joker (Ren Amamiya) - mime
Banjo and Kazooie - band players
Marth and Lucina - macarena dancers
Inkling boy and girl - artists