Chapter 1: This is not Mario's day

No one's pov.

In a neighborhood, it's a cold, winter snow where it's dark and its nighttime where everybody is sleeping in their houses to their bedrooms and some have their night light because they are scared of the dark. In the morning, the smash characters woke up and some woke them up and they saw it's snowy today. They put on their warm clothes like jackets, hoodies, (because some has theirs) puffy jackets, scarves, (some wear their scarves and some not) mittens, gloves, (some wear mittens and some wear gloves) winter hats, ear muffs, their hoods, (some wear their winter hats, some wear their ear muffs, and some wear their hoods) boots, pants, jeans, and leggings. (Some people wear different pants)

Luigi's pov.

Ah, snow, here in the morning. I changed and got dressed in warm clothes like my jacket, puffy jacket, gloves, scarf, winter hat, boots, and pants on me. After that, I went downstairs to the kitchen to make cereal.

After I eat my cereal for breakfast, I go outside and all the other neighbors are here.

Pit said, "Good morning Luigi, where is your brother Mario? Did you wake up your brother?"

Oh my gosh, I forgot to wake up my brother!

We became annoyed and we all shouted, "COME ON MARIO!"

Mario's pov.

When I have a dream after I celebrated Toad's birthday and now it is over, I woke up and I heard that my brother and the others are shouting.

I shouted, "Coming!"

So I change and got dressed quickly to my warm clothes like my jacket, puffy jacket, gloves, winter hat, boots, and pants on me.

After I got dressed, went downstairs to the kitchen, and eat cereal for breakfast, I almost forgot to bring my rhombus-shaped kite with me so I can practice flying it ever since I failed to fly my kite since last fall. (which is November)

I got outside and I apologized to my brother and the others, "Sorry I slept, I had a dream of me and you guys having Toad's birthday party, despite its not Toad's birthday anymore."

"That's okay," Luigi replied. "and Mario, why are you bringing a kite in the middle of the winter?"

I answered, "Because, I failed to fly my kite since last fall, and I want to try it again. And guys, what are you gonna do while we're having fun outside?"

Luigi answered, "Today, we are going to skate. Mario, do you wanna go with us and skate with us?"

I answered, "No thanks, but yes, I can go with you guys and I'll watch you guys skate."

Link began to worry and told me, "But Mario, when you bring your kite in the middle of the winter, there might be some slippery things on the floor outside and you don't wanna get slipped when you run."

I became annoyed and replied, "Oh come on! What's the worst thing that can happen? Let's go to the skating park and you guys will get your ice skating shoes."

While me, my brother, and the others are walking to the skating park, I watch as my brother, Luigi, and the others getting their ice skating shoes and off to skate or play hockey while I'm going to practice my kite to make it fly. I walk to the back of the dead trees, put my kite to a pile of snow, and since there's gonna be wind outside, I inhale, hoping to make my kite fly by doing this right. So I'm going to run and let my kite fly, but when my kite isn't high enough, I'm going to run even faster and my kite flew!