Chapter 2: 2 new students and Test day

Mario's pov.

The next day, we all go to school. In school, we all take off our warm clothes, since the school is warm inside, put them in our lockers except our backpacks, and head to class. We, older smashers, like me, go to Mr. Hand's class and someone else's class while the young smashers like Bowser Jr., young Link, Pichu, etc. Go to Isabelle's class. In Mr. Hand's classroom, the older smashers are having a wonderous chatter while sitting on their desks and Mr. Hand not here yet.

When I go to Mr. Hand's classroom, Megaman tells the others and thought, "Hey look! There's the new student!"

I open the door and the others awed in disappointment that they thought I was the new student, but it's just me.

Link waved his hand and said to me, "Good morning Mario."

I wave my hand back and said, "Good morning to you Link."

I walk through the others sitting on their desks and when I accidentally bump into someone, I apologize, "Sorry, excuse me, pardon me."

And when I got to the very back in the middle row, I sit and talk to my brother, Luigi, because he's next to me on the right.

I asked him, "Luigi, since when are the new students going to be here?"

Luigi answered, "Any minute now."

Master Hand's pov.

After I eat my breakfast and head to class, I told the students, "Class, no talking when the teacher is not here."

The students replied, "Yes Mr. Hand."

And when they all stop talking, I announce the class, "Okay class, Sans and Cuphead, as the new students, are coming to our class right now."

The class became surprised and Pac-Man tells them, "The new students are coming to our class!"

As Sans and Cuphead comes to our class, they started to say their opinions about them.

Ness said about Cuphead, "He does not look like a goalie to me."

Captain Falcon says about both of them, "I bet they would use a punch move like me."

Samus said about Sans, "Oh wow, he's a skeleton with clothes? It's cool.

While the others complement about them, I told Sans, "Sans, your going to sit at the very end next to Mario and Sonic, and behind by Ness."

Sans responded, "Okay."

As Sans goes to this empty seat, I told Cuphead, "And you, you're going to sit at the very end on your left next to Donkey Kong and behind by Cloud."

Cuphead responded, "Alright."

As Cuphead goes to this empty seat, I tell the other students, "Make way for the new students please."

As the other students make way for Sans and Cuphead, the two new students, they both sit at the very end, but in separate desks.

I teach the class, "Alright class, since the two new students are here, it is test day and you guys are going take this test right now, and this test has 30 questions. Be prepared and get your notes out from Friday, except these two because they're new here and I'll give them the notes, especially the test by snapping my fingers. But they need to do the notes first, then the test. You will need them, and use them today."

The whole class said, "Okay, Mr. Hand."

Mario raises his hand at me and I asked, "Yes Mario?"

Mario asks, "Since Sans and Cuphead are here, are the Byleth twins in school? Because we saw them yesterday that they're going to be our new neighbors. I bet they'll go to school, just like us."