[ Extra - Alastor x Reader LEMON ]

[ hope u all brought ur condoms ;>

also, yes, i do know that Alastor is asexual. this is simply something that would happen if he wasn't asexual, or something that might occur once he was feeling close enough with (Y/N). this will not affect the story line in later chapters thatmightcomeinthesequel—

if you don't enjoy reading this sort of thing, then simply don't read! this contains no vital information for any story line, and therefore will make no difference if it is skipped over.

enjoy, lovelies! ]

"Put your head on my.... shoulder...."

Alastor's fingers daintily pressed against the last few keys, finalizing the song, before the air faded into the home's usual silence.

"Wow," you breathed. "Your voice..."

"I know. Wonderful, is it not?" Alastor tilted his head in your direction, flashing that enticing, confident, sexy grin your way.

"It is," you said, returning his smile with one of your own—which was simply lost in the radiance of his. You wanted to hear his voice all day, telling you in his scratchy volume to 'put your head on his shoulder,' as Paul Anka once said. "I want you to sing it again. Will you? Please? For me?"

Alastor chuckled, his eyes thinning. You felt a strange squeeze in your stomach, because, at that moment, something came over him. You couldn't help but notice.

Alastor lifted his hand from the surface of the keyboard and placed it on your cheek. The tips of his fingers trailed down your face, stopping at your chin ever-so gently, tickling the skin there like a feather. The sensation that had once been a mere squeeze erupted in clenching throbs all throughout your body. You had only ever gotten this... queasy... with Nate...

Oh boy.

"I'm sorry, my love, but that will have to be a no. I have something else in mind for tonight."

It felt like he had pulled the breath right out of your lungs.

"Uh, hah, what did you have in mind?"

Alastor gently pressed his thumb against your lips, keeping the rest of his fingers under your chin. "Hush, darling." He trailed his thumb over the surface of your bottom lip, then over the top. Your mouth was slightly agape. "You don't need to talk."

His eyes looked like they were ablaze, shining a brighter red than you had ever seen them shine before. Plus, the room was dim, so it made them look even more effervescent. Your eyes couldn't pull themselves away, even as his gaze trailed down to your lips, where his thumb was still lurking.

"I think we might need to go upstairs for... my idea."

Oh boy oh boy oh boy—

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" you said through his thumb.

"I believe so. What do you think I'm saying?"

You wanted to reply, but found yourself at a loss for words. Instead, you just blinked slowly and let yourself sink into the feeling that was wrapping its tendrils all over your limbs.

Alastor rose an eyebrow. "Hello? Anyone in there?" he chuckled.

"Oh, sorry, I—"

"You know, we don't have to."