Thirty Three

I saw my brother standing by the door with a shocked expression on his face.
"How long have you been there?" I slowly asked.
Vernon just looked between us for a good while.
"I must be really stupid huh?" He laughed as he said that.

"To think that you to had a relationship, it just disgusts me." He quickly came out with and at this point i was now in tears.

"Vernon.. i can explain."

"Y/n, there is nothing to, explain. I'm really disappointed in you right now. To think you guys could have feelings for each other. Your step brother and sister."

"You can't help who your attracted to!"

He walked over to me grabbing my wrist.
"i'm not going to let you stay here with him."
Jisung just looked guilty while sitting on the sofa.

Suddenly two more figures joined the room and i will still a wreck not daring to look at anyone.

"Dad.. your home." Jisung called out.

Vernon swung his head around and he let out a scoff.
"So you thought you could do it while your parents were away for a while." He whispered to me.

"Y/n! Your here too!" My mother stopped when she saw my face.
"What happened here?"

"Nothing." I mumbled wanting to leave the earth.

Vernon looked at my mom and gave a sheepish smile.
"Hi mom..."

"Vernon!?"

He nodded and she ran up to him giving me a long hug.
Well, i wonder who the favourite child was. Thats a hard one to work out.

"Are you okay! I heard you have been living by yourself."

"I'm fine mom."
He sighed and walked over to me.

"If i ever find out this continues, i will have to do something about it. I'm just disgusted." He said making sure only i could here.
Shaking his head he walked over to my parents and he bowed.
"I will be off now." He said in a blank tone.

At least he didn't tell our parents as well.

I glanced at Jisung and he just looked away.
This was all my fault.

I walked out the room quickly heading to my bedroom.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard my mom call but i just ignored it all.

I suddenly realised i had the party to go to.
I looked at my phone and Hyunjin had texted me.

I sighed and tried getting some sleep, no matter how early it was

Time⏩⏩

I couldn't sleep. I hadn't left my room since my brother was here and i was just laying there.
I picked up my phone to see i had some messages.

I smiled

I smiled. Jae and Lisa. I missed them alot.
I was happy they had texted me.

I smiled and just put my phone down while i closed my eyes

I smiled and just put my phone down while i closed my eyes. I felt really tired now.

Time⏩ ⏩⏩ to Monday morning. So 2 days had gone by

I woke up early and i layed in my bed for at least 10 minutes.
I hadn't spoken or even dared look at Jisung. Same with my brother. I had only texted Lisa and Jae and spoke with Wonwoo when i went to work.

I put my uniform on and did my usual routine. Another day of school i guess. I couldn't wait until it was over.

I walked into class and i sat down at an empty seat not wanting to interact with anyone.
That Woojin kid had a bunch of friends that always surrounded him so i never got to speak to him. Maybe i should make an effort this week.

I got my books on my table ready for the lesson and i saw Emily give me a smile and then taking a seat down at the front. Hadn't spoke to her in a while.

The teacher walked in with a huge smile on her face.
"Students.. we have a new transfer student."

Here we go again. Probably another annoying girl to add to those that hate me.

I looked at the new figure slowly walk into the classroom and my heart already was thumping.
A familiar pair of hands pushed back his hair from his eyes as he scanned the room stopping on me.
His eyes widened and he seemed unable to move.

"So, can you introduce yourself." The teacher asked him.

He broke eye contact with me and then started speaking in his rememberable husky voice.

"Hello everyone, the names Kai. Hope we can all get on." He winked causing some of the girls to blush. I forgot the effect he has on them.

 I forgot the effect he has on them

And there he was. My ex boyfriend from America that cheated on me.