Twenty Seven

Still Erica pov:
I nod going back onto my phone sending him the video.
"Have fun with her." I stated smirking.

He scoffed.
"I will trust me."

He got up and left the club. I sat there deciding to stay for a bit longer.

The next day
Y/n pov:

This morning I ignored Jisung and went to school by myself. It was pretty boring. Until Wonwoo came up to me.
"Oh hey Wonwoo!"

"Hey Y/n. What happened last night? Why did you leave earlier?" He questioned looking ahead.

"Oh. Me and Jisung just had an argument that's all." I said slowly looking up at him smiling.

He nod.
"Oh."

It was quiet after that. After 10 mins we arrived at school. We then parted ways.

I walked into the school going to my locker. I noticed Hyunjin with his friends. I started to think of all those times he messed with me.

A shiver went down my spine while remembering it. I shook my head so I can forget it.

I looked to my other side and saw Jisung.
"Oh shoot!"

I slammed my locker and hurried to class. Wanting to avoid Jisung as much as possible.

Jisung's pov

I was walking to Erica. When I saw
Y/n. I saw that she was staring at something.

I looked over and saw Hyunjin.
"What does she want with him?"
I scoffed.
I looked at Hyunjin again. He was staring at her.

He looked over at me and smirked. I stared at him in anger and curiosity.
"What does that mean?"

"What does what mean?"
A voice said in a high pitched baby tone.

"Oh nothing Erica."
I stated not wanting to deal with her. I was still staring where Hyunjin was standing at.

"What are you staring at?"

"Nothing, lets go to class."
I stated walking away to class. But Hyunjin will not get out of my head.

Y/n pov

It was now lunch time. I was looking for somewhere to sit. I would normally sit with Wonwoo and Chan, but I don't see them. Maybe they skipped lunch today?

As I was looking around. I started to think about Hyunjin.
"Why am I think about him?"

"Why are you thinking about who?"

"Huh?"
I turned around to see Hyunjin standing behind me.

"Huh?"I turned around to see Hyunjin standing behind me

"O-oh no one."

I don't know what to do. After what had happened these past weeks. But not gonna lie Hyunjin looks so cute today. Wait what am I saying?