Thirty Nine

We got back to the apartment and i got changed straight away and climbed into bed. I saw Jisung chuck his top off and climbed into bed after me.
"Night." I quietly said as i pulled the covers over me.

The next morning Jisung took me to this really nice restaurant that was really modern and new.
The view was amazing as well. It looked straight out to the sea.

"Can we get a table?" Jisung asked a waiter.

"Of course come this way."

We followed him and he sat us down on a small table of two which was nicely set up ready.
"Here is the menu, call out when you want to order."

It was breakfast so i wanted to eat some rice and soup.
I waited for Jisung to pick and then he ordered the food for us.

He was looking at me and i just looked down at the table until i quickly looked back into his eyes.
He smiled at me and he reached over the table and put some of my hair behind my ear.
"You don't want to get your hair in your food do you." He laughed.

I gave him a smile and i looked away when i saw some food coming our way.

"Please enjoy your meals." They said as they then left us with some tasty looking food.

I picked up my spoon and started to eat the soup while i was also eating the rice. It tasted soo good.

"Y/n, i was thinking of heading home again."
He quickly stated.

"Already? But what if they are still mad. What would they do to us."

"They couldn't hurt us so don't worry. We will just have to convince them."
I sighed

"Yeah. Maybe it is best to go then, so we don't leave it too long."
He just nodded and started eating his food too.

"So after this then, we can get a taxi back home."

"Will we need anymore food or drink?"

"We should be good, its only about a 2 hour drive."

"Yeah okay."

"Is your food nice?" He asked me.

"Its amazing! I've never been to this kind of restaurant before but the food is so nice and the atmosphere is also nice."

He chuckled.
"I agree, this is definitely one of my favourites."

"What about your food?" I asked pointing to his seaweed salad. Not my kind of food but i'm glad he likes it.

"Its a bit spicy but its good."

I felt myself relax again into a warm smile.

The taxi ride back home was long and scary but it finally pulled up outside the street of our house.

"Who's going to go first?" I asked.

"I will."

He walked up to the door and opened it.

I took a deep breath and followed.

The lights were all on and i heard noise coming from the living room.

I saw my mothers head turn as soon as we walked in.
She just stood still in disbelief.

"You're.. you're back"

We nodded and she walked over to Jisung and she suddenly slapped him which shocked and upset me.

I saw Jisung's father enter the room and he grabbed his son dragging him away from me.

"Are you here to explain?" His voice sounded sharp with anger.

Jisung just didn't say anything and carried on looking down.

"Aren't you going to speak huh? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. If anyone finds out about this do you realise how much trouble i will be in with my company and everything i have ever worked for."

"Well no one will have to find out will they." Jisung mumbled.

"You know what. I don't want to speak to you. Sarah (mom's name) you know what to do."

My mom nodded and she pulled me into the other room.

"What mom? What do you have to do?" I screamed 
"Can't you just understand me for once in your life. Understand my feelings."

"Y/n shut it before you make this worse. Your father i-"

"NO. my Step-father don't ever replace dad."

"Fine.. your step-father has decided to send you back to America taking Vernon with you."

My eyes widened.
"So your going to ruin Vernon's future as well as mine?"

"Yeah isn't it funny that your the one who caused all that." She quickly stated.

"But mom. I LOVE HIM. Can't you see that."

"And its wrong. Very wrong and i'm still disgusted. I've spoken to Vernon and he found someone else to also go with you for your distraction."

"My distraction?"

"They will both be here soon so you better go pack all of your stuff because it was a mistake to bring you here and so you will never be returning."

I felt my world breaking as i ran upstairs and chucked all my stuff in my suitcase. I screamed alot and i wanted to die.
My eyes were sore of tears when i heard the doorbell loudly ring.

I grabbed my suitcase and brought it downstairs.

"Jisung!" I called out but no one answered me.
I just saw my mom open the door and in came Vernon.

I saw a shadow behind him and i was scared because it already felt familiar to me.

Vernon moved out the way and the person came into view.

He was back.. again already. I thought Jisung had gotten rid of him.

 I thought Jisung had gotten rid of him