Twenty One

The film had about 20 minutes left and it was really dragging. I was already gripping to Jisung's arm tightly. The whole film was quite scary now i was actually watching it.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asked me.

I just nodded my head.
Suddenly a jump scare came up on screen and i almost wet myself. I screamed and jumped out of my seat, landing on top of Jisung. I don't even know how it happened.
I laughed to myself, i actually had a better view now.
"Y/n!" He whispered laughing a bit.

"What do you want?"

"Were you actually scared by that little thing." He was laughing quite a bit now.

"Yah, i find most things scary, okay."
He sat up more and so I moved a bit to get comfortable. I hoped he didn't mind me sitting on his lap but this view was actually amazing.

"Y/n ca-"
Jisung cut himself off again and he was breathing quite fast.

"What is it?" I asked him trying to move so i could hear him.

He was making some noises.
"Just stop moving." He said as he was groaning a bit.

"Why." I had no clue what was going on.

"Y/n!" He said in a load whisper which sounded more like a moan. And something hard hit underneath me.

Shoot, i realised what was happening now. I quickly slid off his lap and i got back onto my own chair.
"I am so sorry." i really didn't know what was going on, i'm not looking forward to later now.

He didn't say anything and just tried to calm down his breathing.
"I just need the toilet, okay?" I said to try and give him some space.

He nodded and let me go past him.

Jisung's pov:
I couldn't believe that just happened in a cinema. I now had a boner because of her and it wasn't going down. To be honest it was all quite funny but i think she is scared i am mad.
She just left for the bathroom and i stood up to see her walking down the rows.
I was about to sit back down until i saw a male figure stand up and start walking out the row following her, and it looked like Hyunjin or Wonwoo i couldn't tell. Either way, i wasn't having it. I then stood up and left the cinema myself.

I got outside and saw the back of the guys head and i saw who it was now. I made it clear what i was doing though and stood right outside the ladies toilets. I saw the guy look at me with annoyed eyes and he then waited a bit but then he gave up and left to go back inside the cinema. Yeah, thats what i thought.

Y/n's pov:
I washed my hands and sorted out my hair, i didn't even need the toilet, i was just going for the sake of going.

I fixed my hair and sighed into the mirror.
I hope Jisung is okay now. I laughed to myself. Whoops.

I got outside and i was surprised to see him standing right outside the toilets.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.He widened his eyes and i saw him trying to think so something to say.

"I just wanted to make sure you are safe."
I rolled my eyes at him and walked back into the cinema. I caught eyes with Hyunjin through the dark as i walked back in. He looked slightly scary, and annoyed. It was his eyes that looked so cold.

I gulped and quickly walked on as i heard Jisung running a bit to catch up with me.

I took a seat and he sat back down next to me.
Surely the film was almost over.

Just as i thought that the credits started coming down the screen.
I only watched a small bit of that film to be honest. I wished i had listened to more.
Jisung picked up our bags and he walked out of the cinema with me following him.

"How come you guys were at the back!" Vernon asked.

"Jisung was an idiot and bought the wrong tickets."

He laughed.
"Everyone was so scared on our row aha."

"Yeah, i was quite scared actually."

I noticed Jisung give Hyunjin a cold look and i noticed massive tension.

"Y/n, can you do me a favour?" Hyunjin asked me in front of everyone else.

"Of course. What is it?"

"Bambam forgot his bag in the cinema, can you go find it for us?"
It was a weird request but i didn't protest.
Jisung gave me a worried look and i just rolled my eyes at him again. He was being way too protective.

I walked into the cinema and went back into the room we were just in and now it was all quiet and no one else was here. It was so dark.
I walked back to their row and i couldn't find a bag anywhere. Was he sure he left it in here?
I heard someone come into the cinema and my heart dropped a bit.
It was probably just the cleaner Y/n.

I turned around and i jumped out of my skin. I now faced Hyunjin who was just in front of me.

"Hyunjin, you scared me. I can't find his bag in here sorry."

"Thats because he never left his bag."

"What do you mean?"

"I just wanted to get you alone for a bit without your stalker step brother following you. Every time i have tried he has been there."

I sighed. I knew we should of been more careful.

"What is it then that you want?"

"I know i said i would leave you alone, but i just can't." He said as he pulled up his hand placing it on my cheek.

"Well, i still haven't changed my mind Hyunjin." I said as i pushed past him and walked up to the cinema room door and my heart froze.

Why wasn't the doors opening.

"Oh yeah, i locked the doors."

"How?"

"Keys, i'm quite smart you know, now you can't get out until i think you are allowed to, oh and don't even think about running to the other set of doors, i locked them too."

"You have a really bad split personality disorder Hyunjin."

"Do i? I didn't notice." He said mocking me.

He can be scary and horrible at times but then at some very few moments he can actually be nice to me. Now was not one of those moments and i was terrified. Jisung where are you. I know why he was so over protective now, Hyunjin is a dangerous guy.

And he was now approaching me while my back was against the black door