My Crazy Best Friend. Chp 7

Chapter 7

I woke up to a warm body next to me. Who the hell was in the same bed as me? I turned my head and saw Alex next to me. I screamed and started yelling. “Get out!” Alex woke with a start and fell off the bed. I started laughing uncontrollably. “That… was… amazing.” I said between laughs.

“Laugh it up, that hurt! Why did you scream?” He was sitting on the edge of the bed now.

“You were sleeping in the same bed as me. Do you see nothing wrong with that?” He shook his head. “Well I do. You were invading my personal space and privacy. You men are so stupid!”

“That isn’t very nice to say.” He feigned hurt before continuing. “Ash sent me up here to keep an eye on you.”

“Does he know you are sleeping in the same bed as me?”

“No,” he replied nervously. I gave him an evil smile.

“How do you think he would feel about this?”

“You wouldn’t.” He glared at me and I smiled in return.

“Oh, yes I would.” I jumped out of the bed and ran toward my cell phone. He tried to beat me to it but I kneed him in the stomach. He stopped for a second to recollect himself. That one second was all I needed. I grabbed my cell phone and ran toward the bathroom. I was almost there when I was tackled to the ground.

“Give me the cell phone.”

“Never!”

“Come on Lexi, I’m going to get in so much trouble,” he pleaded.

“Too bad.” I opened my phone and called his number. “Now, you are going to get it.”

“No way.” He reached for my phone and somehow got it out of my hands.

“Help me Ash!” I yelled before Alex ended the call.

“You are such a baby. Now he is going to come up here, freak out, and kick my ass.”

“Ha, serves you right. That’s what you get for messing with me.”  I heard the front door burst open and hurried footsteps. Alex was thrown off of me and I heard him hit the ground with a thud.

“What the hell is going on here? Alex, why were you on Lexi? Lex, what happened? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I rolled over and sat up. “I woke up to Alex in bed with me and he thought it was funny. So I told him I was going to call you. We started racing to the phone. I won of course; I had to knee Alex in the stomach though.” I turned to Alex. “Sorry about that, although you kind of deserved it.” I turned back to Ash. “Then I was running to the bathroom so I could call you and Alex tackled me from behind. I quickly called you but then he somehow got the phone from me. So I yelled for you to help me.” I laughed at the whole situation. It was actually really funny and completely stupid. I looked at Ash and saw that he didn’t look too happy about it.

“So I was called up here because you two wanted to act like children?” He really wasn’t happy about this.

“I guess. You have to admit it’s funny though.”

“Alexis, this isn’t funny. I thought you were really in trouble.” Did he just use my full name? Note to self, Ash is mad at me when he calls me Alexis.

“Well, uh,” I sighed, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to worry you.”

“Damn Lex, you are going to be the death of me. I can’t believe you called me because Alex was in the same bed as you. You are so cute and innocent.” He smirked at me as he spoke. He is messing with me, I can’t believe him!