Scene 10 - Victory will be ours!

Zelda is barmy! Furious! Livid! She quivers and shakes as she can hardly contain her rage with her teeth grinding and her voice growing louder and louder ready to scream the base down.

Zelda:

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!

Cy-Star:

Erm, Zelda, are you feeling alright? Zelda?

Zelda:

OF COURSE I'M NOT FEELING ALRIGHT YOU STUPID OAF! THE ACCURSED TERRAHAWKS HAVE... HAVE... HAVE... ARGH!

Young-Star:

Well, I hate to say I told you so. But, it seems like another miserable defeat then, mother.

As Young-Star babbles on, Zelda turns to him very, very slowly. Her eyes widen and her haired mangled, as she had just woken from a nightmare, or she actually comes from one. Her head still shaking in fury.

It seems like we need a new leader to take us over and conquer against the Earth scum. I would elect myself as the new leader...

Zelda:

YOU BRATTLING LITTLE WORM BEGIN DOUBTING MY LEADERSHIP AND SKILLS! IF THAT WAS THE CASE, I WOULD HAVE YOUR BONES USED AS DRUMSTICKS FOR SRAM TO PLAY WITH!

Sram begins growling again.

THIS FIGHT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! WE SHALL WIPE OUT EVERY ACCURSED HUMAN FROM THE EARTH AND CLAIM OUR RIGHTFUL VENGEANCE AGAINST THE TERRAHAWKS SCUM! AND WE SHALL SEE THAT FILTHY NINESTEIN AT MY FEET BEG ZELDA FOR FORGIVENESS! VICTORY SHALL BE OURS!

Sram:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End.

(End credits)