Scene 6 - The M25

CRASH! BOOM! More crashing through roads, cars falling off the road to avoid collisions, skidding into the sides, with inches of their lives escaping a collision. He leaps his transporter over the A414 road connecting St. Albans to Hatfied, more cars only just escaping fatality. The other cars in the way quickly place the accelerator flat down to run on both opposing sides of the dual carriageway, other cars behind them immediately slam the brakes and barely miss it – dead lucky escapes. It was fortunate that nobody happened to be on that side. With the tanker driving into the trees on the westbound road, we see more glimpses of Sram's insane driving and then returning to Zelda's base on Mars. They laugh together crudely as they watch the tanker cause havoc, chaos and destruction.

Zelda:

Ha ha ha! Nothing can stop the tanker now! Nothing! And no one!

Young-Star:

Oh goody, goody! And the Terrahawks aren't even sight!

Zelda:

Don't say that you blundering fool! I have carefully prepared this operation to the slightest detail, and if anything were to go wrong, you will be the first to be screaming for mercy!

Young-Star:

Well I'm not the one who always screws it up, am I?

Zelda:

Does Mummy need to give the rude little boy a lesson with...

Cy-Star:

Look! The Terrahawks!

Zelda:

You cretin Young-Star! You snivelling, worthless piece of garbage!

Young-Star:

Well how was I meant to know that they would come so quickly?

Battlehawk and Hawkwing are beginning to intercept the craft, running its wheels through the muddy forest, charging directly for the motorway.

Ninestein:

Battlehawk to Hawkwing, commence the attack.

Kate Kestrel:

10-10 Tiger! Alright Hedley?

Hawkeye:

10-10!

Kate Kestrel:

Tiger! The motorway!

The planes fly at the same velocity as the tanker, heading directly for the motorway, with two bridges within a mile of each other.

Sram:

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two of the bridges between Sram crosses on the M25 begin crumbling, the bridges a distance perhaps of a mile or less. SMASH! They collapse! Some of the cars quickly accelerate on both sides of the motorway and at both bridges to avoid the falling rocks and metal. Others slam down the brakes and only narrowly miss the bridge or another fatal collision with another car. Those on each side of the dual carriageway who miss the two bridges floor their accelerators to rush off as quickly as possible. Traffic begins piling up where obstruction collapses. SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! Dust and debris blast into the air. Now, Sram's Tanker XP2 jumps up onto the motorway where it is no safe to pass over – heading into more of the forest and trees – on course still for Radlett.

Ninestein:

Thank heavens nobody was killed in that.

Zeroid 99:

Yeah. I'm sure the motorway patrols are going to have a hell of a job getting those bridges back up.

Mary:

But it's still on course for the power plant.

Ninestein:

Then we are left with no choice! Prepare to fire!